General Transfer Talk

Broxi

4 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Seems to play anywhere across the midfield or either side of a front three. Definitely coming in to be a Jack of all trades, but a master of none.

I wish he was a cash transfer and Norwich had a buy back......

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

IMG_2035.jpeg

It's sad times that wee rip the piss when players leave as we really don't care. Hopefully days will come when we are gutted at a player leaving. Fingers crossed it's the beginning of new Times. 

Just now, Finny said:

It's sad times that wee rip the piss when players leave as we really don't care. Hopefully days will come when we are gutted at a player leaving. Fingers crossed it's the beginning of new Times. 

He’s a squad player, seems a decent lad, been ok but it’s not a loss in all honesty.

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s a squad player, seems a decent lad, been ok but it’s not a loss in all honesty.

I don't mean it like that mate. All the best to him. I'm talking about when will we have a player we are genuinely gutted has left. Its been a long time since I've felt that way about a player leaving. 

Just now, Finny said:

I don't mean it like that mate. All the best to him. I'm talking about when will we have a player we are genuinely gutted has left. Its been a long time since I've felt that way about a player leaving. 

Think there will be a good few today with Mcgregor/Arfield and Morelos leaving.

There’s now an opportunity for Cantwell, Raskin and others to take their places amongst the fans.

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Should be a non negotiable.  The chances are we are basically going to give him away, nominal fee type stuff, but a decent year down there and he will go for 4-5 million. It happened with Waghorn so there’s a precedent there.

Defo mate.

The market down there is bonkers.

5 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Should be a non negotiable.  The chances are we are basically going to give him away, nominal fee type stuff, but a decent year down there and he will go for 4-5 million. It happened with Waghorn so there’s a precedent there.

Worrall would probably go for a decent fee too now. Still trying to get my head around that