*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

Think we win if we can get by without a McGregor howler.

They’ll have watched him against the sheep and be targeting him all game with long shots, balls in behind, crosses on top of him.

Hopefully those legs have one last big performance 

32 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Colak isn't even making the bench now in the last game of the season that means anything. He'll be off in the summer. Quite disappointed in that.

We don't play in a style that supports a poacher type striker. He's had the lasr few months to see if he can adapt his game and the evidence suggests that he can't. Him leaving and us getting cash in is the best option for all parties.

Biggest game of the season for us. If they win this, that's qnother treble in the bag for them. 

We need to be completely up for this today, snapping into tackles, showing no weakness. They can be got at if we press them high and early, they're no great shakes at the back.

Come on Rangers!!

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Biggest game of the season for us. If they win this, that's qnother treble in the bag for them. 

We need to be completely up for this today, snapping into tackles, showing no weakness. They can be got at if we press them high and early, they're no great shakes at the back.

Come on Rangers!!

Another treble?

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Only as good as the last one for another one. 

Slightly confused here.

We should be furious that they've had 5/7 trebles in the last 3 seasons. It should never happen that often to the point where it's a blip when they don't get one.

We, clearly, haven't been good enough and the rot needs to stop today. 

27 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That 1 game was plenty tbf all over the place. Now if Goldson can play LCB then he should but I don't think I've ever seen him do that. 

Davies has shown me enough that I'd rather have Souttar play than him. We're all entitled to our opinion, I just think Davies is a terrible defender and not good enough. 

22 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Souttar and Sakala for Tillman and Kent.  Hope rather than expectation!!

3 centre half’s sacrificing a midfielder, interesting mate.

If Beale went along with that one and we lost he’d get absolutely slaughtered, in fact no matter the selection he’d get slaughtered.

Let’s pray he’s picked a winning team. If all the players in today’s starting 11 bring their A game we’ll win.

Just now, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Kinda was thinking along those lines too, but wasn’t daft enough to say it out loud on this forum. 

I get where you are both coming from. They don't like pace and directness running at them. 

We're just unfortunate that Wright, Sakala and Matondo have pace to burn but aren't very good. (Sakala most effective out the 3).