*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

Pressure well and truly on Beale now, once again he's got it completely wrong against them and once again put his misguided trust in players who have regularly failed to turn up against them and won't be here next season.

Outwith Cantwell and Raskin (who still has a question mark over him for me) I would be happy if none of that squad are here next season, there's a complete rebuild required across the entire squad but I can't say I have any faith in it not turning into our usual shitshow.

Just now, Bluekev said:

The only 2 players he brought in are Raskin and Cantwell. I don’t think it’s risky at all trusting him with transfers. The problem is we’ve bought too many sub standard duds stealing a wage over the past 4/5 years. We need a first team all with the same passion and enthusiasm as Cantwell. Hopefully that’s the last we’ll see of Kent and Morelos.

Raskin was scouted long before Beale but aye both look decent players

Clearly not enough to turn the tide though considering they've both been rotten in games vs them so far

Cantwell has enthusiasm, that's about it.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm not sure it really did. Kent did fuck all. Raskin did fuck all. Morelos did fuck all. Tillman did fuck all. TBH, and I know that I'm in the minority here, but the only one who was having a good game out of the players we took off was Barisic. Unless he was injured (which he may have been with the clash with Johnstone) then he should have stayed on. His ball to Tav was superb and Tav (who had a good game and probably our best player) should have buried the header.

Yet the quality went to fuck when they were all subbed. Raskin seems to be the next in line for a slagging, judging by a few posts today. People probably have it somewhere in their mind that he is an attacking flair player - he isnt.. he is a ball winner and deep playmaker. 

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

He'll have another punt at the champions league and then he'll be away. Its not as if he has a challenge here

I really hope he doesn't.

Tottenham take the fat man, then they can bring back neil lemon.

If Beale doesn't empty this squad then he's already done next season.

The lack of real quality is frightening. We look good on paper at times but anyone actually watching us can see we lack everywhere across the pitch.

Man for man they have a far better team and it shows.

2 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Mate Im not stalking you or anything but Morelos, really ?

Thought his hold up and link up play in the second half was faultless.

I have no idea what's happened to him in terms of his pace and mobility and he's not the player he was, but if you isolate every involvement in that second half it was very good.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

The only 2 players he brought in are Raskin and Cantwell. I don’t think it’s risky at all trusting him with transfers. The problem is we’ve bought too many sub standard duds stealing a wage over the past 4/5 years. We need a first team all with the same passion and enthusiasm as Cantwell. Hopefully that’s the last we’ll see of Kent and Morelos.

I'd be looking to offload Sakala, Matondo, Morelos right now from that forward line.

i'm yet to see what the fuss is all about with Tillman who hasn't been that good in old firms.   It's embarrassing how long Morelos was on the park today. 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Raskin was scouted long before Beale but aye both look decent players

Clearly not enough to turn the tide though considering they've both been rotten in games vs them so far

Cantwell has enthusiasm, that's about it.

Disagree there , Cantwell is a crackin player , only one in our team that would get near theirs , hes playing with shite all around him.

9 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Hopefully now the seasons done Morelos and Kent get pushed to the reserves. 

If you're not staying and playing as poor as they have they shouldn't be near the pitch.

Just do what Hearts did with Snodgrass and let them leave before their contract’s are finished. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

We were the better team in the second half. We are just not talented enough.

No were not. Stop kidding yourself on.  We were/are pish. We have slid back into pre souness era rangers where we have a squad imo that may struggle to finish 2nd next season. They only reason we dont finish below 2nd is the rest of the league are mince 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Thought his hold up and link up play in the second half was faultless.

I have no idea what's happened to him in terms of his pace and mobility and he's not the player he was, but if you isolate every involvement in that second half it was very good.

Bullied by his opposite fat man.