Robby McCrorie

He did well

Really liked the 1st save with his feet to Duk, not so much the save but he was right up and organizing the defense of the corner when our captain is wanting to walk around high fiving every cunt

For me he stays in the side bar the last 10 mins of the last game

21 hours ago, skinnymate1690 said:

He did well and should start on Saturday, if Beale doesn't trust him for that game then there's no chance he's in contentiont to be number 1 next season 

With us being heavily tipped to sign Jack Butland I already think there’s no chance he’s in contention to be number 1 next season tbh.

19 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

With us being heavily tipped to sign Jack Butland I already think there’s no chance he’s in contention to be number 1 next season tbh.

Has this actually been confirmed anywhere solid? Aware all over media but not seen anything proper yet?

3 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Won't be surprised if he is dropped for McGregor on Saturday. I really hope that isn't the case though

I think it will tell you a lot about Beale on this decision, can he make the hard decisions or does he just play old pals like SG used to do. McCrorie got a chance, took it when McGregor has been dreadful so he should keep his place, mhanky mob game or not. 

52 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Would it? It's a dead rubber.

Game hes likely to concede more chances and come under more pressure? An old firm is an old firm. I think its a better game to assess than any other.

16 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I think it will tell you a lot about Beale on this decision, can he make the hard decisions or does he just play old pals like SG used to do. McCrorie got a chance, took it when McGregor has been dreadful so he should keep his place, mhanky mob game or not. 

McLaughlin got his chance, took it, played in an Old Firm, was horrible, was dropped.

One game doesn't mean much and whether he plays him not will not tell you anything about Beale.

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

McLaughlin got his chance, took it, played in an Old Firm, was horrible, was dropped.

One game doesn't mean much and whether he plays him not will not tell you anything about Beale.

Mclaughlin was howling in a good few games to be fair i.e Ajax away

6 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Mclaughlin was howling in a good few games to be fair i.e Ajax away

That was kind of my point. He had been decent in a handful of games previously, hence why he was made number one. One decent performance doesn't suddenly make you a 1st team keeper that can handle the big games.

Whether he plays or not I think is pretty much irrelevant as I'm pretty certain we will get a new no.1, but it certainly won't tell us a lot about Beale whether he picks him or not.

5 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

That was kind of my point. He had been decent in a handful of games previously, hence why he was made number one. One decent performance doesn't suddenly make you a 1st team keeper that can handle the big games.

Whether he plays or not I think is pretty much irrelevant as I'm pretty certain we will get a new no.1, but it certainly won't tell us a lot about Beale whether he picks him or not.

For me mcrorie has to play next 4 to roughly understand his standard. 

Yeah your probs right tho, the pressure Beales under he will bring in a number 1 anyway