CEO fans forum tonight

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Seems that rocket from twitter is going, that seafarer cunt.

Noticed a lot of what would be classed as the usual faces saying they didn’t get one.

hopefully people ask decent stuff and not about pies etc 

Easily see the 1st one being a brown nosing contest.

But yes, cunt he is.

f652e2dcddf3b23763b2e0518b030522.gif

33 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Noticed a lot of what would be classed as the usual faces saying they didn’t get one.

I don’t get the level of hate for him to be honest.

He does a far better job as someone who disseminates information than our actual fan liaison officer, and as far as I can tell, never really says or does anything controversial.

I do accept he’s sooked right up the arse of the board though and that’s why he always gets invites to these things, but some of the folk viscerally detest him. Jealousy ripping out of them in all likelihood.

36 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Aye ma mates didn’t get one am going on ma tod, was gony patch it but it could be interesting if it’s good questions and no shite like how did a only get livi and killie last year and why are the hot dogs sold out by half time ? 🤣

4 minutes ago, Bydo said:

He does a far better job as someone who disseminates information than our actual fan liaison officer, and as far as I can tell, never really says or does anything controversial.

I do accept he’s sooked right up the arse of the board though and that’s why he always gets invites to these things, but some of the folk viscerally detest him. Jealousy ripping out of them in all likelihood.

Agree, although he is a bit of a weirdo

36 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Don’t hate him it’s just sad seeing him angle for a job at the club tbh 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

He gives more information out about what's happening at Rangers than the SLO and even Rangers at times

I was wanting to go to this and I'd be asking about having better food provision in the stadium such as in Bar72 where the half time pies are now just standard ones they sell to punters in the cheap seats. A better choice of whiskies is also needed there too

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Only person I’ve seen with any updates

I was looking at the Tweets and thought, surely it wasn't on that early, then checked...

Cannot believe they started it at 5:30. :lol: 

I appreciate that's a small thing to be annoyed about, but this is literally done for the fans, but we make it as awkward as possible for most people to attend. 

Small things like that really wind me up with the Club, just no concept of reality. There's a reason games don't KO at 5:30 on a weekday, just make this start at 7:45.

This Is Ibrox - Your Rangers Podcast

@thisisibrox Follow

Alfredo Morelos is in advanced negotiations to return to the club, strict weight and diet clauses are being discussed

Nothing on any other names but told our transfer business is almost concluded

MyGers complaints have been taken on board, considering changing it to a 1 year rolling period

1 minute ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

@thisisibrox Follow

Alfredo Morelos is in advanced negotiations to return to the club, strict weight and diet clauses are being discussed

MyGers complaints have been taken on board, considering changing it to a 1 year rolling period

@thisisibrox Follow

News to break, but Bisgrove insinuating a name change for a poster on RM is close - 'Non' & 'Sometimes' close to being dropped.

7 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

@thisisibrox Follow

Would love that to be true about Morelos

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Been saying this for ages but would love us to fill in all 4 corners and give us that completed feel.

Wouldn't really increase the capacity significantly. I doubt that will happen though with how our game is in now.