The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

Oh to still have someone like Jimmy Bell behind the scenes. We just don’t seem to have anyone around the club anymore who understands what is required to play for us, or the standards we need. I’m honestly scunnered with today. Could see it in pre-season. People said those games don’t matter and we’re for fitness and trying formations. Well we looked slow and leggy, and none of our setups worked. What is our style of of play? Aimless passing seems to be the Rangers style now. 

I did not want M B because of his lack of management experience, but decided to get behind him once appointed, not much else you could do.

We are still so fucking slow in everything we do on the pitch, and waiting for Tav or Borna to take every throw or corner is frustrating to say the least.

If M B does not get his house in order quickly, he will not be here long, or should I say he should not be here long. 

What a hellish start to the season. 

2 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Oh to still have someone like Jimmy Bell behind the scenes. We just don’t seem to have anyone around the club anymore who understands what is required to play for us, or the standards we need. I’m honestly scunnered with today. Could see it in pre-season. People said those games don’t matter and we’re for fitness and trying formations. Well we looked slow and leggy, and none of our setups worked. What is our style of of play? Aimless passing seems to be the Rangers style now. 

I wish I could argue with this, I can't. It's all true. Shite times.

Just now, DrLaudrup said:

Was sitting thinking similar during the game today, we've lost so much of what we as a club were all about with no clue how to regain it.

I think it’s unlikely Danillo, Dessers, Lammers and Cifuentes will all be shite so once they start showing their quality the better players will dig Beale out of the hole.

Think it will be more in spite of Beale rather than down to his influence though based on everything we’ve seen of him so far as a manager in his own right.

Feel exactly the same with Beale in charge as I did under Gio in that I have actually no idea what our game plan is to break teams down and win games. I’m not necessarily suggesting we need a “style” but there seems to be no patterns or fluidity in our play other then working it wide for Borna or Tav to put a cross in.

Sadly I can see us sticking with him until it’s already too late and we’ll find ourselves in the exact same position as we were in last year. And after all that talk before he was appointed of how we’d have won the league in 2022 had he and Gerrard stayed you can’t help but think he’s a bit of a bellend.

10 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

You forget he’s been here since October and been knocked out of 2 semi finals by them aye and lost the league?

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He became manager in December 2023.

The tarriers won a treble and now if they win at Ibrox in 3 weeks time are enormous favourites to win league, 4 games in.

He wasn’t expected to win the league last season with the team he had, and he’s at the very beginning of rebuilding that mess. 

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I think it’s unlikely Danillo, Dessers, Lammers and Cifuentes will all be shite so once they start showing their quality the better players will dig Beale out of the hole.

Think it will be more in spite of Beale rather than down to his influence though based on everything we’ve seen of him so far as a manager in his own right.

Be difficult when our game plan is reliant on energetic wing backs with an ageing Tav and Barasic.

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

He wasn’t expected to win the league last season with the team he had, and he’s at the very beginning of rebuilding that mess. 

nearly a year here and just starting to rebuild a mess?

should have done it from day one, should have came in kicking arses and telling players shape up or ship out and he should have started with the 'captain'

Since I've been locked out from Follow Follow can someone else ask them to ask Beale when we and the Board will start seeing something that represents progress on the pitch in response to the investment. Kilmarnock aren't Newcastle so EPL level isn't an excuse now.

Ask some real question with your access for once.

Ps locked out because I forgot my password.

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

should have done it from day one, should have came in kicking arses and telling players shape up or ship out and he should have started with the 'captain'

You do understand the concept of transfer windows? 

I’m raging with Beale but this is daft.

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

This is the beginning of the rebuild is it not? He couldn’t make huge changes until this summer. 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The tarriers papped us out both cups and won the treble.

One game into 2023/2024 season with ‘his’ team we are 3 points behind already.

He has shown absolutely nothing, at any point, to suggest he has what it takes to be a Rangers manager.

So sack Beale then?

6 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

Since I've been locked out from Follow Follow can someone else ask them to ask Beale when we and the Board will start seeing something that represents progress on the pitch in response to the investment. Kilmarnock aren't Newcastle so EPL level isn't an excuse now.

Ask some real question with your access for once.

Ps locked out because I forgot my password.

Happens to the best of us 

7 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

You do understand the concept of transfer windows? 

I’m raging with Beale but this is daft.

He's had 2, and today we started with tav, goldson and barisic at the back with lundstram in midfield and ryan jack coming on as sub

15 mill spent and we finished the game with 5 guys on the park arguably not good enough to consistently win anything domestically

Thats on him