The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

58 minutes ago, JWAC said:

Thought I'd have chilled out a bit as the night went on. I haven't, I expect powerpoint mick to be gone before xmas and us to be fucked again for another year. It's the board of directors that need questioned

At the moment, I don’t believe they do. There have been changes in the board since Beale was appointed, and the board in its current form has certainly backed Beale. It’s all on him, atm. 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He's had 2, and today we started with tav, goldson and barisic at the back with lundstram in midfield and ryan jack coming on as sub

15 mill spent and we finished the game with 5 guys on the park arguably not good enough to consistently win anything domestically

Thats on him

Aye I’m not happy about that, but to act like he’s only started to rebuild now is fucking daft.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Aye I’m not happy about that, but to act like he’s only started to rebuild now is fucking daft.

He’s literally a game into a season with an almost entirely new team, to act otherwise is fucking stupid

edit; add to that he had his number 1 striker and midfield targets on the bench due to them literally being here about 2-7 days, and his top defensive target out.

it was a bad start but it was the start, people on here wouldve had Advocaat sacked at halftime v Shelbourne

20 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

nearly a year here and just starting to rebuild a mess?

should have done it from day one, should have came in kicking arses and telling players shape up or ship out and he should have started with the 'captain'

Exactly

And should have started with one of Morelos, Kent or Kamara as an example.

Never understood why he was the “man” for so many of the support. To me he’s a youth coach (like Murty) who was part of Gerrard’s team but not his assistant. As for the players he’s signed Butland looks okay the rest don’t look upgrades.

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

He’s under enormous pressure regardless, good of you to give him to league match 4 though.

Are you completely disregarding the two cup losses, The league loss at theirs and in all likelihood if they beat us at Ibrox a 6 point deficit after 4 games.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Are you completely disregarding the two cup losses, The league loss at theirs and in all likelihood if they beat us at Ibrox a 6 point deficit after 4 games.

Its a completely different team? In that regard, yes, I’m dismissing it as I need to, i cant guage 9 new players on past results? What bit of “its a completely new team” do you not get? 

28 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Close to 20million spent?

Between January-now, aye. Would saying 15-20 have made it sound better? 

Noticed no rebuttal to the other points mentioned though. We're already at the stage where no one can make a reasonable defence for his management. 

Sacked soon. 

34 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Oh to still have someone like Jimmy Bell behind the scenes. We just don’t seem to have anyone around the club anymore who understands what is required to play for us, or the standards we need. I’m honestly scunnered with today. Could see it in pre-season. People said those games don’t matter and we’re for fitness and trying formations. Well we looked slow and leggy, and none of our setups worked. What is our style of of play? Aimless passing seems to be the Rangers style now. 

We don't need someone like Jimmy Bell what we need is a manager who has a vision of how he wants the team to play. Also have a joined up thinking about what type of player we want along with the positions. We just seemed to have bought lots of forward players but Beale does not have a plan how to get the ball into them other than cross it. Mental to think today was crying out for someone like Arfield who could be a good shout to come on and change a game when the defence seems impenetrable.

1 minute ago, King Rager said:

Between January-now, aye. Would saying 15-20 have made it sound better? 

Noticed no rebuttal to the other points mentioned though. We're already at the stage where no one can make a reasonable defence for his management. 

Sacked soon. 

Its absolutely pointless offering any rebuttal as you have him sacked already. 

19 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Its a completely different team? In that regard, yes, I’m dismissing it as I need to, i cant guage 9 new players on past results? What bit of “its a completely new team” do you not get? 

It's all new but the same style and shite we're watching. If you told me that was a recording of last season I would believe you.

Can't keep adding new bodies and watching the same shite without blaming the coach in charge. It's the same shite for basically 5 years. Pass us to tears then cross to no cunt.

The style and tactics are the problem. How many more years of Tav and Borna whipping balls into an empty box when we're 1-0 down losing all our records in the process do we need to watch before people see it.

See you all at the end of the season when we've got fuck all to show for another year of this shite.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We could buy 20 players but whilst we still use the same antiquated tactics then nothing will change.

At least 2 CDM’s 

inverted 10’s

Relying on same 2 full backs as 2019 to provide width.

100%

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We could buy 20 players but whilst we still use the same antiquated tactics then nothing will change.

At least 2 CDM’s 

inverted 10’s

Relying on same 2 full backs as 2019 to provide width.

We dont use the same tactics though do we? A blind man can see we’ve changed shape. 

Beale talks a good game and that's about it. That was honking today. The style we play is boring and uninspiring. Possession for possession sake. Lose the first OF game (if no more fck ups before then) and serious questions must be asked about him 

4 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Its absolutely pointless offering any rebuttal as you have him sacked already. 

It's pointless offering a rebuttal for a man you want kept on? Surely you have at least one reason he's the right man for the job if you want him kept on? 

I know you don't have one though. No one can muster a defence for him. Hopeless.