The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Said it at the start of the year at the first old firm game that Beale was not a Rangers manager got pelters for it wish I was wrong.

Not from me I never wanted him appointed in the first place. Utterly uninspiring. Far better candidates were available. Board took easy option. He needs to go. Tonight. We might salvage a LC from yet another write off season. If he goes. 

Just now, Broxi said:

It’s too early in the season for him to go but the season is botched already 

A well run club wouldn't allow this to continue, the right thing to do is get rid but it won't happen till it turns completely toxic

He's no chance of turning anything around, its nothing to do with new players gelling or whatever other shite excuse - I mean can hardly gel when you don't play them. Beale's an imposter, hasn't a clue how to manage anything. I normally laugh at clubs who change managers every few months but fuck me we can't go on with him.

I normally try and stay realistic and pragmatic at times like this, but it’s clear he’s way out of his depth.

He has been backed like no manager we have had since Advocaat, and his signings have been shown to be less than competent. That’s on him.

He needs to go.

Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

Why is it to early? Was it to early for Hibs? He needs to go. Tonight. 

The board aren’t going to sack him this early into the season, based on this few amount of games. 

You can say he should be or whatever, but it’s not going to happen. 

Its not only the results that are alarming me.

Its how we are playing.

Its dreadful, and there is no sign of it improving.

If we had some bad results, but there was unlucky elements to it, I could kinda see a case to give him time.

Right now we are getting shite results on the back of utterly shite performances.

With the chances they created, they could have easily beat us 3-0. 

Just now, Broxi said:

The board aren’t going to sack him this early into the season, based on this few amount of games. 

You can say he should be or whatever, but it’s not going to happen. 

Only reason why the board ain't going to pull the trigger is because they are clueless too.