The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Right decision was made. Dessers fouled him.

People just dont know the rules thinking that we were hard done by.

The ref was absolutely fine today. The fault is purely ours and no-one else.

It wasn’t a foul. 

Just now, Johnstone Burgh said:

Played some nice football but incredibly one-dimensional and clearly didn’t understand the stakes at the club. He’s obviously not the best manager we’ve had since 2012 either, don’t know why anyone would even suggest that. 

Considering Gerrard got us back to being a serious club in Europe and won a league title. Warburton won nothing but lower league pap.

Guy was awful

1 minute ago, tom1780 said:

Hope beales sacking is quicker than kamaras move to Leeds 

Unfortunately manager sackings are a lot easier than player transfers. 

“thanks for doing a terrible job sir, here’s several million pounds compensation, all the best” 

15 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I would sack any person in the board room that even mentioned Martindale's name.

Get to fuck with the managers with the links to Rangers, we did it with Gio and got a defensive coach who was all wrong for us, who had a freak run in Europe.

Get the right manager. A manger who plays quick attacking football.

That’s exactly what I said during the game. Fuck this McInness and Martindale shite. Get a quality manager in. When we play fast football nobody can cope with us 

We’ve had 9 games this season and I would say the performance has only been above-average in one (Ross County away). They also had the worst home record in the league last year. 

Livi, Servette x 2, PSV home and Morton were poor to average.  Killie was bad and PSV away and today were horrendous. 

If there was any sign the team were gelling or that these was a cohesive plan or identity I’d argue for giving him time. 

But the majority of the signings look poor, the performances have regressed from last year, it’s as bad a watch as under Gio and Beale has failed in every truly meaningful game. He also has no record of prior success as a manager to fall back on. 

I think the board owe it to the fans to pull the trigger while we still have time to turn things around. The fans have turned on Beale and I just don’t see him being able to turn things around, especially in a toxic atmosphere. 

I wish him well but it’s time to move on. We need to look at a coach with proven success who can play the sort of front-foot football that will excite the fans. Fuck knows we pay enough money - we need some entertainment. 

Aye thats me done i think. Asked for time for him previously but that wasn’t acceptable, we deserved nothin from that game. A decent Manager has some decent players to work with but we’ve absolutely fucked it. 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If you want to save this season beale needs to go.

He's not turning this. His big game record is a joke. 

But we won't. Our board don't have the balls to be that decisive. 

But he beat Servette. That's a big game 'allegedly'. Guy is a total fraud and blew a fortune on diddies

Cannot stand him, he’s a sleekit bastard for what he done to Gio

Useless manager who does nothing but talk shite 

Hope he leaves tonight and I wish him nothing but misfortune 

Honestly so detestable he’d be as well wearing a scum tie

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Is Muscat a proven manager?

I don't want an older manager like them stuck with boring football. I want a winner and someone who will bring forward thinking ideas. He's done well in his short stint but ultimately I'm only looking on paper. I think Willy Sagnol would be a great choice and was surprised he was manager of Georgia

The major criticism I have of Beale is his handling of Danilo. He chased him for months and pays over the asking price to get him and yet only plays him in desperate moments.

His finishing is a little rusty, but his movement along with Roofe's is excellent.

Play him, give him confidence, and watch him shine. If you prefer a more physical presence in Dessers, then why sign Danilo?