Abdallah Sima

GOAT

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Bluekev said:

His missus gave birth on Thursday night and the lad still trained on Friday and Saturday so maybe he should be cut a bit of slack.

Let's not beat around the bush. He was fucking rotten, and Matondo offered more in the 10/15 minutes or so he was on.

If he's not in the right head space or whatever, he should be making that known to staff and ruling himself out.

Especially with him being a loan player.

Reliability is important. He was utterly rank yesterday.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Let's not beat around the bush. He was fucking rotten, and Matondo offered more in the 10/15 minutes or so he was on.

If he's not in the right head space or whatever, he should be making that known to staff and ruling himself out.

Especially with him being a loan player.

Reliability is important. He was utterly rank yesterday.

The whole of the outfield were rotten yesterday but at least he trained and played when a lot of players would have fucked it off so at least the lad is keen and actually wants to play rather than just picking up a wage. If we’re looking to blame people it should start with the whole back line and then the midfield.

Just now, Bluekev said:

The whole of the outfield were rotten yesterday but at least he trained and played when a lot of players would have fucked it off so at least the lad is keen and actually wants to play rather than just picking up a wage. If we’re looking to blame people it should start with the whole back line and then the midfield.

Playing if you're not in the right head space is just as detrimental as playing a player that hasn't trained and fucked it off.

He was shocking and killed every single play he was involved in.

I'm not looking for people to blame - we're already aware that a large portion of this squad don't have what it takes to succeed at Rangers. They all play their parts in making us shite.

His performance was inexcusable and if he wasn't sure he was going to deliver, he should have ruled himself out. I'd have thanked him in hindsight with the shit we saw yesterday.

8 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Playing if you're not in the right head space is just as detrimental as playing a player that hasn't trained and fucked it off.

I'm not looking for people to blame - we're already aware that a large portion of this squad don't have what it takes to succeed at Rangers. They all play their parts in making us shite.

His performance was inexcusable and if he wasn't sure he was going to deliver, he should have ruled himself out. I'd have thanked him in hindsight with the shit we saw yesterday.

That’s for the manager to decide. You think Sima was the problem for the whole fucking team being crap yesterday? Give your head a shake. FFS! 

37 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

That’s for the manager to decide. You think Sima was the problem for the whole fucking team being crap yesterday? Give your head a shake. FFS! 

You read me say this: "I'm not looking for people to blame - we're already aware that a large portion of this squad don't have what it takes to succeed at Rangers. They all play their parts in making us shite."

and still came out with the above, give your head a shake indeed.

This thread is about Sima.

46 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Well surely if he wasn’t in the right head space then that’s down to the manager. He wasn’t great yesterday but I don’t even think he was our worst player. We desperately need a good right sided forward, yesterday too many weaknesses were exposed.