*****Official Rangers vs Servette match thread*****

.Williamson.

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Whit nothing , why are you making up imaginary scenarios to have a go at the manager ? 

you really are the guy who causes fights for nothing,

you're the one whos imagining scenarios when if you had actually read what i posted it was beale sticks him up top to wait on crossballs from tav and barasic which he will never get rather than let him run at a defence like we saw in the video to score goal

but you carry punching holes in the wall 

7 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

you really are the guy who causes fights for nothing,

you're the one whos imagining scenarios when if you had actually read what i posted it was beale sticks him up top to wait on crossballs from tav and barasic which he will never get rather than let him run at a defence like we saw in the video to score goal

but you carry punching holes in the wall 

Nope i both read and quoted twice what you posted , you could just admit talking shite 

You should maybe watch the clip again because that's not what happened 

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Nope i both read and quoted twice what you posted , you could just admit talking shite 

You should maybe watch the clip again because that's not what happened 

mate calm the fuck down and maybe you wouldnt need to keep paying a plasterer to fix your walls 

you're focussing on one little part that someone else was talking about and it was obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells i was talking about how he likes to play even in that 3 fucking second part thats getting you so upset he likes to attack defences but beale would rather have him stay up top so he can watch a defender get the crosses from tav and barasic

now take deep breaths and count to ten (if you cant then count to ten then count 5 twice)

16 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

mate calm the fuck down and maybe you wouldnt need to keep paying a plasterer to fix your walls 

you're focussing on one little part that someone else was talking about and it was obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells i was talking about how he likes to play even in that 3 fucking second part thats getting you so upset he likes to attack defences but beale would rather have him stay up top so he can watch a defender get the crosses from tav and barasic

now take deep breaths and count to ten (if you cant then count to ten then count 5 twice)

Your a strange guy ,

The whole conversation is based on a very small clip so ofcourse thats the focus , he also doesnt attack a defence in the clip , he outpaces 1 , that was the point in the clip ,

That whole "ohh you're raging " doesnt work when its so blatantly false 

8 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Hoping this Rangers team turns up tomorrow night and shuts up a few on this forum. The likes of Dessers deemed as "shite" already after 1 competitive performance is laughable 

Dessers will be fine when he gets off the morelos diet and fitness regime 

:belm:

20 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Hoping this Rangers team turns up tomorrow night and shuts up a few on this forum. The likes of Dessers deemed as "shite" already after 1 competitive performance is laughable 

People are embarrassing. I know we like to be the big alpha male club who is fuming at losses but for fuck sake, it verges on insanity some of the shit i have read after the losing the first and only competitive game of the season. 

33 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Your a strange guy ,

The whole conversation is based on a very small clip so ofcourse thats the focus , he also doesnt attack a defence in the clip , he outpaces 1 , that was the point in the clip ,

That whole "ohh you're raging " doesnt work when its so blatantly false 

and yet you're the one getting upset over a silly post from a few pages back

remember breathe and count