***** The Official Servette v Rangers Champions League Qualifier Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Anyone think we’ve got the twin brother of every single forward player we bought?

Should probably be 3-1 on the night so we really should be going out. As it stands I think unless we nick a goal we’ll probably go out, even if it is on penalties.

We’ve got the spastic of the two it seems

we are all over the place and dont look comfortable whatsoever anywhere on the pitch. Beale fucked the pre season and spent far too much time pissing about getting as many players minutes (including ones who are leaving) than actually trying to get a settled team used to playing together. 

We need Beale to stop being a chode and make subs at half time. If Jack comes out the second half Im switching this shite off

I dont remember when was the last time ive been so desperate for HT. What a shitshow. Beale needs to get his finger out and get this team to perform, otherwise he wont be around for long. Tavs lack of pace is shocking. Ryan Jack makes me miss Lundstram and that says plenty. Still, we are in it and nothing is lost. We need better from everyone. The one who can keep his head high is Jack Butland. 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

we are all over the place and dont look comfortable whatsoever anywhere on the pitch. Beale fucked the pre season and spent far too much time pissing about getting as many players minutes (including ones who are leaving) than actually trying to get a settled team used to playing together. 

We need Beale to stop being a chode and make subs at half time. If Jack comes out the second half 

I totally agree

This is so poor.  Servette are bang average and causing us all sorts of problems.  We look a shadow of the European side over the past several years.  

I personally feel our front three are just toothless and it makes the rest of the team look worse than it actually is.  

Say what you want about Kent and Morelos but they destroyed much better sides than Servette. 

Know wit summed up that first half more than any incident?  Wasn’t the goal.  It’s the fact souttar tried to play someone offside in their own half.  Absolutely fucking shambolic.  Absolute amateurish pish.