*****The Official Rangers vs scum Match Thread*****

Essandoh

Despite perfectly good goal ripped off us, quite frankly we were shite and so far deserve fuck all from this. That lot are passing around for fun and our players are just standing there watching. Beale has 45 minutes to save himself, another half like that then he can fuck off.

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again Goldson does help settle us but he is still utter shite. Cost us Seville and fucked that header there. I can’t fucking stand the big diddy. 

He's the best centre half by a mile. The Hearts level Souttar is playing Kyogo miles onside.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Jack and Raskin total passengers again, both utter mince 

Thank you I'm glad someone else sees how gash raskin is never seen the reason for the hype in him just don't see it!! Jack should have been gone couple seasons back 

even if we go on to win this I'm done with Beale, guy talks utter shite about how he wants the team to play then sends them out playing like this, his tactics are a joke, the players hes brought in are a joke, hes setting us back years with this shit, the damage hes done and going to leave us with when he eventually gets to fuck cant be underestimated.

Raskin and Jack non-existent. Souttar and Goldson made 2 huge errors this first half, one of them proved costly. Same old fuckin tactics, same old containing and not showing any rush in midfield. Michael Beale is not the man to lead the club to trophies, regardless of todays result. For the sake of today, i hope he turns this around. I dont expect him to be anywhere near the job bar november. Paedos have the worst possible defensive lineup and their midfield is not producing much, but yet here we are to shoot ourselves in the foot again. This is actually beyong embarrassing. 

4 minutes ago, Madina said:

Fcking booooooo to standing off these pricks at home and VAR. 

Big 45 mins for Beale or he can GTF as well 

He can get to fuck even if we scrape a result. I’m not one for calling for managers heads, but he’s just a fucking imposter. Completely clueless about players ability, tactics, subs. All he knows is to put players on but to wait 60 mins or 2-0 down. Cheap appointment by the board when we were crying out for a proper strong leader. 

They are rank fuckin rotten btw. Utterly shite.

The problem is, we are trying to be more shite than them, and bloody succeeding.

Wit are these tactics of standing off at bloody home? Their defender is a bombshell and no cunts pressing.

A canny go a season of this, get him gone.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I've defended him since his appointment but this could possibly be the game that completely swings it the other way.

You start with them tactics, get to 20 minutes and see its clearly not working. Doesn't change it. 

Get to half hour in, still nowhere in the game, still doesn't change it.

Goes with this for another 45 minutes then he ain't the man for the job.

Ditto. If the same 11 walk out for the start of the second half, he needs to go.