The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Fan wise I'd say no one. 

Pretty much everyone is united to the fact he needs punted. The board and Co will know this too.

Even the 4 lads blogger is calling for him to go.

2 minutes ago, CXB said:

Even the 4 lads blogger is calling for him to go.

He never really rated him anyway. Like most supporters he knew he had no experience to be the Rangers manager only on forums did I see a big desire for him to be appointed manager.

Good PR and the right plants on forums can make a positive difference on managerial choices.

Wish we had the money available but Lopetegui would be the type of manager I'd hope we appoint next where they are experienced and managed at a good level. 

Before I get abuse I know he wouldn't come to Scotland and would have better offers available, but I was using him as an example of what type of manager I think we need. 

3 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I suspect this clueless fucker will still be here to see us lose on Thursday and draw/lose on Sunday. It’s fuckin depressing 

I think he survives this week and we make the change during the international break.

I want him out and it’s all fine and wel people saying get him out now, I don’t care who takes the team, but look at what happened the last time the B team managers were left in charge.

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I think he survives this week and we make the change during the international break.

I want him out and it’s all fine and wel people saying get him out now, I don’t care who takes the team, but look at what happened the last time the B team managers were left in charge.

The problem I see is what fit players he has at his disposal....he has to more or less play the same players again on Thursday.....I knew after 20mins yesterday we were beat, we had all the ball, playing good football but at no point did I see us scoring with who we had in the team.....so nothing changes for our next two games.....Beale is a terrible manager but the injuries we have just now is fucking incredible and makes it even more insufferable to watch

7 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Aye but look what’s happening the now with the actual manager in charge , mate I could see a team up tactically better than him and my experience of football consists of watching Rangers,the MLS, playing five asides 10 years ago and being shite at fifa 

8 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Honestly what’s the point I giving him two more games ? Worst of all can totally see it happening. 
Not only have results and performances been so below par but now he’s having a go at the fans for booing at half time yesterday. A cunt in the highest order, sorry a sleekit cunt. 

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

When did you ask that? 

Specky asked it last night and I answered - hoping to get to at least 10 this season, was at 6/7 last season.

I still play football and want to keep that going as long as I can.

Because with the stuff you come out with you possibly can’t watch us live week in week out. Saying things like ‘we can’t replace established players with the young players’ comes from someone who doesn’t see what the rest of us see week in week out. I tell you right now Lovelace and Rice would give us more than Dessers and Jack. Dessers is one of the worst football players I’ve ever seen - absolutely horrendous. 

15 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

It’s fuckin unbelievable that he signed Dessers Lammers Cifuentes Sima etc fuckin hopeless 

How he went and ‘looked those players in the eye’ and decided the wet wipes had the mentality to rein in, then overtake, the mhanks is beyond me. They’re all  as soft as a baby’s first shite. Said it before, there is zero hunger from top to bottom at the club to be top dogs here. 

My concern from the beginning was how it was claimed he was the "guy behind SG's tactics". What we are seeing from MB is exactly the same "tactics" SG played every week, same players never dropped, same formation and similar subs at approx the same times. The difference now is that MB has players that have aged from SGs time and those brought in don't seem to be up to standard. 

I remember being in the clubdeck watch us v Molde and they went a mam down. They came out and you could see the Jon Dahl T had setup his side to hit us on the break with only Colak playing up. They get back in it and again, he changes the formation to put someone else a little forward. Tactics like those are what are needed and shows the standard of a manager who can see whats happening, change it and get a result.

MB signed two strikers in Danilo and Dessers but for some strange reason, plays the three up with two of those three playing wide. Everyone of our supporters could see the defence was an issue but that wasn't adressed. To make matters worse, MB decided it best to over load us with midfielders, which wouldn't be so bad but he only ever plays 3 in midfield!! 

Simple things seem lost on MB and bring in Butland is the only good thing he has done for our club so far.

4 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Honestly what’s the point I giving him two more games ? Worst of all can totally see it happening. 
Not only have results and performances been so below par but now he’s having a go at the fans for booing at half time yesterday. A cunt in the highest order, sorry a sleekit cunt. 

No point in giving him a further two games. The support is gone and no way the players don't see a dead man walking. 

This board always drags stuff out. It was the same last season with gio. 

We'll get two more games of Beale and on current form expect to be further behind the tarriers once the break hits. 

8 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Because the alternative is David McCallum takes the team and he’s worse than Beale.

19 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

While true, even Murty beat Aberdeen and took points off the scum.

Beale is no more than that level anyway.

3 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

A wish him well wherever whatever et cetera. He's been utterly deceived by his scouting department. Atrocious recruitment. The outgoings will leave a sour taste for years to come

He went and met the players personally, he’ll have looked at their style of play and skill level as well as their personalities. He will have had the final say.

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

While true, even Murty beat Aberdeen and took points off the scum.

Beale is no more than that level anyway.

The last time the b team manager was in charge we were 3-0 down to Hibs within 40 minutes in the semi final of a cup, and it’s the same guy who would be in charge again if we sack Beale this week.

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Because with the stuff you come out with you possibly can’t watch us live week in week out. Saying things like ‘we can’t replace established players with the young players’ cones from someone who doesn’t see what the rest of us see week in week out. I tell you right now Lovelace and Rice would give us more than Dessers and Jack. Dessers is one of the worst football players I’ve ever seen - absolutely horrendous. 

You said you’d asked three times though - haven’t seen that if you did.

It’s easy to say the youth players would give more but invariably it isn’t true.

Agree on needing far better than Dessers and Jack though.