The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

He's under massive pressure and he can't get a tune out of his team against the worst team in the league. We didn't drop points and that's all you can say about it.

I get the impression if you put him in charge of the fucking Rolling Stones he would struggle to get a tune out of them.

We are regressing at an alarming rate.

9 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

No but the board do, we can’t go nuclear over winning 2-0 against a St Johnstone side who sat in, after losing our best striker to injury and a 2 week international break. 

Christ about 80% of Walters league games were like today. My concerns over Beale aren’t on days like today, it’s the big games where he seems to get things wrong

im not sure the board do if they are scouting other managers i think its a case of waiting till they get a manager who says yes then he'll be gone

1 hour ago, nik2402 said:

Opinion hasn’t changed at all after today. Could’ve been 1-1. No style of play or excitement watching us. Just waiting for next result to go against us for pressure to build again. Fear it’s coming Thursday. 

They didn't have any shots on target. 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Nothing from today shows us he will turn this around and make our season successful. 

Told we would see a reaction after the old firm but that was just more of the same we've seen this season. 

It's 3 points but feels like papering over the cracks performance.

34 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Told we would see a reaction after the old firm but that was just more of the same we've seen this season. 

It's 3 points but feels like papering over the cracks performance.

Yes very much so. We seem so slow and predictable in most of our play.

41 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Nae offence mate, but you'll need to do alot better than that post to be having a dig at how much fun anyone else is.

jesus fuck mate did your daddy take your sense of humour when he left

a guy posted a quite funny joke on twitter i posted it here for others to get a wee chuckle at thats it no more ffs get over yourself

51 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Winning is all that matters.

Yes and no.

A lot of money, time and effort is paid by The Bears. They deserve to be entertained, along with victory. Boring football is boring, and what we have at the moment is boring, down to a manager who overthinks his strategy and is utterly reluctant to do what he said he would do, take the handbrake off.

If this is us with the handbrake off, I shudder to think what we would be like with a defensive mindset.