***** The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

38 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Yep - a scrappy 1 goal win won’t help matters. It’s St Johnstone for fuck sake - thing is though we’re all kidding ourselves on if we think he can turn this shite around. With this squad the next fuck up wont be far away 

Won’t be surprised if SJ score first. That’s usually the script.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would like to see Danilo on from the start, the clips before we signed him showed him scoring some great goals.

Surely to fuck it’s time for Danilo to start. He might be pish too but let’s see !! We know Dessers is fuckin rotten 

We have two options at this moment in time, we accept the manager is still in a job and back him & the team to hopefully give us a major improvement on the pitch which sees us pick up 3pts or we just hate ourselves to death and predict it will be turgid shite as we drop more points

I will be behind the first option....just win Rangers, if we do it by a few goals then I can go out in a joyous mood....dropped points and I go into crabbit bastard mode