***** The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

2 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

This game will be a good indication of whether or not the players are fully behind Beale or not. 

I'll be surprised if it isn't anything but the same old confused shite we have been playing all season, players out of position with absolutely no clue what beales tactics are. Can't believe after only 4 league games I'm this scunnered with this season. Going by the majority of the comments I think we all are. 

1 minute ago, Albertz Nipple Ring said:

I'll be surprised if it isn't anything but the same old confused shite we have been playing all season, players out of position with absolutely no clue what beales tactics are. Can't believe after only 4 league games I'm this scunnered with this season. Going by the majority of the comments I think we all are. 

Same here mate, I'm not in the business of making rash decisions but the manager has to go and its looking like we'll need another rebuild in the summer, I'd start by getting rid of the losers like Tav, Goldson etc.

11 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Same here mate, I'm not in the business of making rash decisions but the manager has to go and its looking like we'll need another rebuild in the summer, I'd start by getting rid of the losers like Tav, Goldson etc.

Outwith butland and perhaps cantwell I honestly wouldn't complain about any of our players leaving. Maybe a new manager will get the best out them but that certainly won't be beale. Like you said he has to go, he's a complete gimp.

22 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

im looking forward to him telling us that he looked the players in the eyes and cleared the air with them while some things where said both he and the players learned something and we start anew