***** The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Despite wanting a managerial change, and thinking it is justified, I will hope we put in a performance tomorrow. If it's slow and the players show no real direction etc things can and will get worse with most fans. If that is the case tomorrow the board need to act and act swiftly.

I still think Lundstram should feel hard done by after the tim game. Raskin has been piss poor all season yet he’s still one of the first names on just about everyone’s team sheet. He needs dropped. He might well be “a bawler” but he hasnt been so far this season and Lundstram was easily our best midfielder in the lead up to the tims

I cant think of a squad like this in the past where you’re actually struggling with picking what you think will be the best side. We should be playing 2 strikers but you’re pretty much committed to no width. Matondo isnt the answer. I’m not sure Sima is either. 
lammers needs a run in the team but fuck knows where. Cifuentes needs to start playing games, as does Lawrence as he’s potentially our best player….
Absolute mind fuck. 

Play 3 at the back with Lundstram in the centre so we can go to a back 2 with Tavernier and Barasic as wing backs? 3-4-1-2???:confused:

4 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I still think Lundstram should feel hard done by after the tim game. Raskin has been piss poor all season yet he’s still one of the first names on just about everyone’s team sheet. He needs dropped. He might well be “a bawler” but he hasnt been so far this season and Lundstram was easily our best midfielder in the lead up to the tims

I cant think of a squad like this in the past where you’re actually struggling with picking what you think will be the best side. We should be playing 2 strikers but you’re pretty much committed to no width. Matondo isnt the answer. I’m not sure Sima is either. 
lammers needs a run in the team but fuck knows where. Cifuentes needs to start playing games, as does Lawrence as he’s potentially our best player….
Absolute mind fuck. 

Play 3 at the back with Lundstram in the centre so we can go to a back 2 with Tavernier and Barasic as wing backs? 3-4-1-2???:confused:

I still feel we need to go 3-5-2.

2 hours ago, DMax399 said:

I still feel we need to go 3-5-2.

Pretty much is 3-5-2 mate, just one CB that can step into midfield and not a sitting midfielder. Two CM’s with and attacking midfielder infront. 

Butland

Goldson Lundstram Souttar

Tav  Cifuentes  Lawrence  Barasic       

Lammers      
              Danillo     Roofe

2 hours ago, WWTC said:

Absolute mind fuck. 

Just flicking 442 it. Use Matondo and Sima wide, Dessers/Danilo through the middle. 

On 13/09/2023 at 11:29, nik2402 said:

Fancy Lemmars to score actually. Along with Dinalo and Dassars. 3-0 win 

Hope youre right. Of all the players we have in our squad, he's the one I dread seeing in the starting lineup or coming on. Hope he turns into the player we hoped he was, and doesnt stay the one weve seen so far. 

Michael Beale has rendered me fucking scunnered for this game before a balls even been kicked. I’m a season ticket holder, I went to Seville, Rangers is in my blood.

And he’s diluted it to complete hopelessness.

The Board are a disgrace for letting him be in charge for this game.

Fuck off Michael. You are never a Ranger in a million years. Fucking fraudulent cunt.