Dessers

BigBearButt

32 minutes ago, OhW said:

That was Lammers at Tynecastle was it not?

Ach fs mate now I’m baffled I thought he was talking about the one at Ibrox where McCausland plays the ball to who I thought was Dessers (Williamson fault lol ) but now sure it was Lammers lol Lammers heads in on to nobody then turns round and starts shouting at Ross for not chasing it despite him been further away from the ball then him. Now I’m doubting that was at Ibrox 🤣

🫤 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

We all know what he is and we knew what we had in the January transfer window. He's a very limited player and we chose not to address this key position. We're probably going to pay for it.

It was fuckin madness

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Flip flopping of opinion on him is mental :lol:

It'll be far easier if you just accept he's utter terrible, count your blessings every time he bundles the ball into the net and hope he isn't here next season

The things is though he is literally the Gattuso "sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit" interview.

At times he does some brilliant things and in the very next phase of play looks like he's never seen a football before:lol:

2 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

The things is though he is literally the Gattuso "sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit" interview.

At times he does some brilliant things and in the very next phase of play looks like he's never seen a football before:lol:

Sorry but still think the "at times he does some brilliant things" is nonsense.

He's played as our main striker for just about the entire season. In that time he's scored a couple good goals and made a couple good passes. Law of averages that a few of his 100 shots do something decent. Him lifting the ball over a keeper off his line a good finish but it's what any good striker should be doing anyway, I would bet Miovski and Shankland have done it multiple times this season.

Sometimes maybe competent, sometimes maybe costing us the league

7 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Sorry but still think the "at times he does some brilliant things" is nonsense.

He's played as our main striker for just about the entire season. In that time he's scored a couple good goals and made a couple good passes. Law of averages that a few of his 100 shots do something decent. Him lifting the ball over a keeper off his line a good finish but it's what any good striker should be doing anyway, I would bet Miovski and Shankland have done it multiple times this season.

Sometimes maybe competent, sometimes maybe costing us the league

I'm thinking of things like the goal vs Betis and his ball through to McCausland vs Killie. Both examples of lovely peices of play where he does look good.

That's why guys sway on him because he is effective at times. Whether he does it anywhere near enough is a very different debate - and not much of one either.

53 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Flip flopping of opinion on him is mental :lol:

It'll be far easier if you just accept he's utter terrible, count your blessings every time he bundles the ball into the net and hope he isn't here next season

Haven’t seen any real flip flopping of opinion on him. Best I’ve seen is people saying they wouldn’t mind him so much if we weren’t relying on him as our main striker, haven’t seen anyone decide he’s going to be enough for the run in 

2 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

The irony of this

Why? I see his good and bad, which he pretty obviously has, so what's ironic about it?

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

I'm thinking of things like the goal vs Betis and his ball through to McCausland vs Killie. Both examples of lovely peices of play where he does look good.

That's why guys sway on him because he is effective at times. Whether he does it anywhere near enough is a very different debate - and not much of one either.

Yup and as said in 40 games of football he's bound to have 2/3 moments. It's not enough and there's far more examples on the flip side

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Yup and as said in 40 games of football he's bound to have 2/3 moments. It's not enough and there's far more examples on the flip side

Aye and I certainly wont disagree with that!

I think it's obvious he really isn't good enough to be our main striker but whether people like it or not he is the best we have at our disposal currently. He is far more of a threat than Silva has shown surprisingly.

So yes ideally he won't be here next season but until then we really do need to get behind him and give him backing. If he performs well he will be easier to move on and recoup some of the outlay and if worst comes to the worst he can have use as backup.