Steven Davis: Interim Manager

Broxi

No matter what he did/said tonight, it shouldn't be held against him. He has been put in a terrible position by the club.

It's easy for us to slaughter the players(and I have) but they need to try and keep the morale inside the club as high as possible. Surely everyone will realise that.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Davis "Continue with the Hard work, fighting for each other"

I'm sorry, and I know he's just  been thrown in at the deep end, but you can fuck right off with that pish Davis. 

What fucking game were you watching.

I laughed at fighting for each other, Butland literally got squared up to and pushed about and no one done fuck all.

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

No matter what he did/said tonight, it shouldn't be held against him. He has been put in a terrible position by the club.

It's easy for us to slaughter the players(and I have) but they need to try and keep the morale inside the club as high as possible. Surely everyone will realise that.

Yeah, but there is also being honest and not trying to kid us on that they are,all working hard and fighting for each other 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Davis is on a hiding to nothing with this team of losers, he will be hoping we appoint someone soon.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Can see that perspective tbh.

but I'd respect him a lot more if he came out and said "Look that was shite we're sorry, that's exactly the kind of performances that have got us into this position and I think some of the senior lads need to have a word with themselves"

More like it.

15 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

"Couldn't have asked for more from the players".

Pish, eject, NEXT!

What exactly has he learnt from Walter, would Walter have come out with that shite?

Players need a public rinsing and if they spit the dummy, get them training on their own. Assert some fucking authority over them

"couldn't have asked for more" yeah OK Steven, you're the fucking manager, you've just been beaten by a poor Cypriot team. No mate, we as fans "demand more from the players" or we'll fucking CypRIOT till we get it. Fuck it with the pally shite, I know you were thrown into the deep end but if you can't swim, get out of the fucking water pronto. Shite words like that makes me hope you won't be there too much fucking longer. 

Rant over

Davis has been put in a shite position from previous mismanagement. I don't agree with what he said regarding energy etc but im not going to throw him under the bus there is quite a few ahead of him that have become stale, comfortable and lacking the mentality, character to play for us. Shift them on as soon as possible.

He's literally got nothing to lose, was very unlikely to get a player contract after his injury and would've always been offered some role within the club...

And he was never seriously going to get it full time.

So why not just go all out and change it, try something different, bench a couple of the big names and get the fans on your side at least?

Been put in this position by the board but Davis is another roaster that can go as well. Insult to the fans saying that he 'couldn't ask for anything more' from that group of wasters and he wouldn't inspire no cunt. Honestly clubs in a fucking sorry state of affairs.

7 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

He isn't going to come out and say we were absolutely shite and most of those wage thieves should be shown the door.  He'll be happy to toe the party line, not rock the boat and go back to some cushy coaching or ambassador role.  

Why not? That squad deserves brutal honesty, they are shite.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Why not? That squad deserves brutal honesty, they are shite.

Nothing to stop him calling it out for exactly what it was. Even if he didn't name names he could easily have been brutally honest about the collective failings rather than talking shite about being happy with energy etc.

Unless he actually believed that to be the case... 

7 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

He isn't going to come out and say we were absolutely shite and most of those wage thieves should be shown the door.  He'll be happy to toe the party line, not rock the boat and go back to some cushy coaching or ambassador role.  

No-one is asking him too.

Something like “That performance was unacceptable and the players let down the club and the fans.”

This is the issue, these players need molly coddled.

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

He's literally got nothing to lose, was very unlikely to get a player contract after his injury and would've always been offered some role within the club...

And he was never seriously going to get it full time.

So why not just go all out and change it, try something different, bench a couple of the big names and get the fans on your side at least?

Because they are his mates.