Who's next?

The Ibrox Derry

4 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Oh like GVB? Aye that worked out great. What a shite post.

Fuck being a Rangers man I just want a good manager that knows his arse from his elbow. That would be a start

“Fuck being a Rangers man” everything that is wrong at the club, that attitude, behave yourself.

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Id love to see it but affordability wise that just isnt going to happen unless bids come in.

It can be done in that you tell these players with time left on contracts they are no longer required and to contact agents about finding new clubs. Decision a manager would have to make. 

In players like Jack and Barasic case you let them go end of season when deals are up. 

8 minutes ago, VanVeenRangers said:

Kevin Thomson as Assistant to McInnes is what I'm hearing.

Hilarious mate.

I’ll give you 24 hours to go away and double-check what you’re “hearing” is correct.

3 minutes ago, 1235 said:

“Fuck being a Rangers man” everything that is wrong at the club, that attitude, behave yourself.

GTF, this clubs been on its knees as its been run by 'Rangers men' that dont have a fucking clue how to properly run the club. Simply employing someone because they are a fan aye great idea. 

45 minutes ago, 1235 said:

I would have Souness in tomorrow, if he would come, we need to stabilise and instill the Rangers ethos, he wouldn’t be long in cutting out the deadwood ans shirkers.

Fs Souness hasn’t managed a club in how many year? If Souness is getting it then I’d rather Kevin Thomson got it. An equally pointless appointment.