Who's next?

The Ibrox Derry

10 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Don't pretend you watc Melbourne victory. He has never managed a club close to the size of Rangers. He's won in the fucking Australian league where Jason Cummings was the star of the league. 

Had one spell in charge of a European team and lasted 6 months. 

😆😆. I’ve watched Melbourne victory lots of times. Living in Australia helps with those kind of things. Cummings didn’t play here when Muscat was manager at victory so that’s a moot point. Right who do you suggest? 

12 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

The league is done so there is no need to rush the next appointment.

What a sobering thought, 7 games… 7 games in, and the seasons a right off. Totally disillusioned with how we constantly get it wrong. If he had any decency he’d resign, but we know he won’t.

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

We need to really invest in a manager and an ethos.

It might not kick in straight away and we as supporters may have to give a new manager a season to in bed his ideas.

We fucked up when we allowed celtic to still be involved in the race when fat Ange started off the season like an amateur....should have absolutely strangled them to death when we had the upper hand, Gerrard/Board issues fucking it.

The fenians are poorer now than they were 12mths ago yet will be allowed to canter to the title.

Sick.

This will never happen. 

At Rangers you get 6 months max. If you are not trending positively then it’s over. 

Everyone criticises the players but we have better players than every club bar the scum so a decent manager should immediately be able to set us up to win every game except the old firm. After that we should see improvement game over game. 

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

😆😆. I’ve watched Melbourne victory lots of times. Living in Australia helps with those kind of things. Right who do you suggest? 

So you know how pish the league is. 

I don't have the answers as to who should manage us. I know I don't want a cunt who had one stint in Europe and was sacked after 6 months.

17 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Right now I feel like we are in a similar place to we were when Advocaat got the boot and we brought in McLeish and for that reason I think the board might go for McInnes because they are going to look at us and think need a reliable hand who’s going to be able to steady the ship while working with a massively reduced budget and trying to get the best out of what he has available to him. 

Sadly I wouldn't be against McInnes as it stands.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So you know how pish the league is. 

I don't have the answers as to who should manage us. I know I don't want a cunt who had one stint in Europe and was sacked after 6 months.

He’s won in Japan since then. Does that not carry any weight? It’s fine to disagree but at least try offer another option. Knutsen? 

No way this board go and get a top manager and spend the cash to do so. This next few days will determine their legacy, accept the mhanks passing our trophy haul and disappearing off in the distance or get off their arses and step up. I suspect most of us know what they will do and I doubt it will be a rabbit out the hat. 

Just now, Moody Blue said:

No way this board go and get a top manager and spend the cash to do so. This next few days will determine their legacy, accept the mhanks passing our trophy haul and disappearing off in the distance or get off their arses and step up. I suspect most of us know what they will do and I doubt it will be a rabbit out the hat. 

Which top manager? 

9 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

He’s won in Japan since then. Does that not carry any weight? It’s fine to disagree but at least try offer another option. Knutsen? 

😂 canny say you don't want a manager unless you can suggest someone else? 

You're desperate for me to suggest someone so you can slate them as you're upset that I think Muscat is a bad fit. But fuck it, I'll play.

I'd try to pull out the stocks and convince Potter. Failing that I'd try for Knutsen yes.

31 minutes ago, Raligt said:

We need a Scottish manager. Those are the 2 best candidates.

Your shouts on here tonight are about as good Beales tactics mate 

Please stop your embarrassing yourself

last thing we need is any of they 2 near Ibrox unless they are in the away dug out 

Beale is not a manager, he's nowhere near a manager, I'd put myself in charge before him, he's a fucking fraud, it's honestly embarrassing how we are not targeting the board over his appointment, should be massive protests over this but we will just keep moaning online.