Who's next?

The Ibrox Derry

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

There must be a left field option no been mentioned. 

Problem is you won’t find a high quality manager prepared to come to Scotland that the fans will fancy. Just won’t happen. That’s why we have had Warburton Caixinha Gerrard and Beale. 

Decent managers are few and far between and decent managers prepared to come to Scotland are even fewer 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Plays a 3-4-3. Think it's the only formation we can play now with the cunts Beale has brought in.

Papszun is the one I want, Muscat is the one I think we’ll get.

Wouldn’t be overly upset with Muscat tbh.

I actually don’t care at this stage. We just need rid of Beale. The fact I’m still hearing fans saying ‘you can’t sack him because we don’t have a replacement’ is a stinking mentality to have. You don’t keep a shit employee because you don’t have a replacement for them.

10 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

😂 canny say you don't want a manager unless you can suggest someone else? 

You're desperate for me to suggest someone so you can slate them as you're upset that I think Muscat is a bad fit. But fuck it, I'll play.

I'd try to pull out the stocks and convince Potter. Failing that I'd try for Knutsen yes.

I’m not at all ffs. Para much? I was just asking you who do you think? I’m not sure if knutsen is still at bodo or not. I don’t think we could afford potter and tbh I’m done with English managers/players.

Before we get a manager we need to get a proper Director of Football and have a proper plan in place.

Putting all the power in the hands of the manager means when they leave we need to completely revamp the squad.

Beale has built a squad with half a dozen strikers on big wages and no width, no manager coming in will want that so we're going to need a summer revamp for the 10th time.

15 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Problem is you won’t find a high quality manager prepared to come to Scotland that the fans will fancy. Just won’t happen. That’s why we have had Warburton Caixinha Gerrard and Beale. 

Decent managers are few and far between and decent managers prepared to come to Scotland are even fewer 

Offer £50k a week and you’ll get plenty high calibre managers interested 

15 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Don’t know, but the board should have been seriously preparing for this possibility for at least a month now and should already have a preferred candidate that they know is interested in coming. 

Maybe they’ll pick one on data based facts. 😎