Who's next?

The Ibrox Derry

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

My only hope for Papszun is that John Park was Chief Scout at Legia Warsaw for six months, during a season where he (Papszun) finished second and won the Polish Cup at Rakow.

If Park is involved in the managerial recruitment, I’d hope he’d be at least known about to him.

Park has zero say.

A part time scout who at that is head scout.

A mess.

48 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

If we are lucky enough to empty Beale I hope u realise this board will go for McInnes. The cheapest option available

Forward thinking board should go for -

Potter

Muscat

Knutsen

The board must know the backlash that would come going for McInnes after knocking it back the first time. 

Stories Potter already knocked back approach. 

I'd not be surprised to see the board go for muscat 

I've wanted Knutsen before. But he's knocked back other job offers. I think he's settled at Bodo-Glimt.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Nobody.

We’re back at the Pedro stage of club.

I said similar the other day. Creag Robertson and Zeb Jacobs are really the only visible people about other than Park.

Board are going to have to either appoint a DOF or get a consultant to advise them.

Whether certain people on the board are responsible for Beale is debatable, but they are responsible for not pushing/demanding a staff infrastructure fix in the summer. 

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I said similar the other day. Creag Robertson and Zeb Jacobs are really the only visible people about other than Park.

Board are going to have to either appoint a DOF or get a consultant to advise them.

Whether certain people on the board are responsible for Beale is debatable, but they are responsible for not pushing/demanding a staff infrastructure fix in the summer. 

Zeb, Merv Day, Creag Robertson and Park who is part time,  are the only constants.

The rumours are that we’ve asked Michael Edwards, who must be involved with a recruitment agency, to sound out managers.

Not appointing a DOF meant the board let Beale run about Europe pointing at random players shouting “I want him, him, him, him and him”

like a super market dash where you have three minutes to fill your trolley. 
We believed he had an eye for talent because of the January window.
Now I think he knew Cantwell and kept up the chase someone else started for Raskin

Here’s a quiz question?

who was our last manager to have a big fat belly and have a chubby fat assistant? 
no wonder Morelos piled on the pounds

26 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Nobody.

We’re back at the Pedro stage of club.

It really does feel like we've regressed to that stage. 

A fair whack of money spend on a squad full of diddies, a manager that hasn't a clue what he's doing, the feeling that there is absolutely no competency at the club and we're just stumbling from one shambles to the next.

3 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

no but a half decent manger with something to prove would relish the chance to turn us around

There’s absolutely no chance anyone will make Dessers score 20 goals and Lammers 10 with 10 assists

lots of managers have tried before - lots

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I'll disagree slightly. With our pedigree, half decent Europa League group, chance of a domestic cup to start well. It's a decent draw.

I agree.

We’re still a global brand competing in a two horse race every year.

A domestic cup is only 180 minutes away and we’ve made the perfect start to our Europa League campaign.

And if you want to know what Ibrox is about, ask Jude Bellingham.

Any manager good enough for us needs to really, really see the opportunity it represents.

And if they’re unsure or need reassurance, then they’re not for us.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

There’s absolutely no chance anyone will make Dessers score 20 goals and Lammers 10 with 10 assists

lots of managers have tried before - lots

Exactly. No one will make players out of them. 

Seen people on here commenting on their stats when they signed. They were right. They have they stats for a reason.

They're journeymen and are pish tbh.