***** The Official Aris Limassol v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Just now, SPWF said:

Any prospective manager will be watching this and knocking us back. Can’t imagine anyone looking at these players and saying “Aye I can work with this” :lol:

New manager will only be successful if he clears out the old guard and the duff signings and starts again.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We are in an awful, awful state and it's going to take a long time to sort it, there's no point in continously going mental at the team now, our board and Beale are why we are here, we are going to have to wear this for quite a bit now I'm afraid. 

On the other hand, I think its easily turned round. Chase all the frauds and play guys who care about the team. 

Its not like we cant replaced goldson, who is pish, like really pish. His mucker at right back can get to fuck as well. Needs to be root and branch clear out. Davis is a fuckin snake who deserted us when we were at our lowest and now we expect him to be any different.  Alec Rae was pish as a player never mind an assistant.  Same shite week after week. Probably get a "gutsy" draw out of this and it rumbles on for another week. We would be as well staying at home than travelling that distance and no even trying a leg. Fuckin frauds the lot of them