***** The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

"The seeds we planted were there for me definitely, you can see some of the work we have done.

But for me - I'm most pleased that the synergy between the fans and the players is back. They could see the hard work off of the ball, what we are trying to do"

20231021_170620.thumb.jpg.c2ee9bbd2b4f61bd6539804ed8471893.jpg

Love it 

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

"The seeds we planted were there for me definitely, you can see some of the work we have done.

But for me - I'm most pleased that the synergy between the fans and the players is back. They could see the hard work off of the ball, what we are trying to do"

20231021_170620.thumb.jpg.c2ee9bbd2b4f61bd6539804ed8471893.jpg

Farmer Clement 

Plenty of positives, gone is the slow laborious side to side build up, pressing the ball and moving it forward with intent, Raskin & Lundstram actually affected from the back, middle to front with plenty of energy.....the most pleasing aspect for me is the 2nd & 4th goals are goals we haven't been scoring.....I can't be the only one that expected Cantwell to roll tav in as we would normally do.....the pass from Cantwell was sublime 

Small steps but fuck me it was an enjoyable performance.....long may it continue