***** The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

24 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would like to see changes in the team, but with some players still injured and this being Phil's first game, I don't think we will see as many as we would like. 

I just hope the players respond to his first week of training and raise their performances. 

He did say he wouldn't implement all his changes straight away.  I think we'll learn more from his substitutions than the starting eleven, especially if we kill the game off early.

5 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

He did say he wouldn't implement all his changes straight away.  I think we'll learn more from his substitutions than the starting eleven, especially if we kill the game off early.

Yes he did say that and you are probably right about the subs, hopefully not all on 60 minutes. :craphead:

58 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Honestly cannot believe people are picking Barisic in their 11 :lol:

Some Croatian pundit shouting for him to be dropped from the international squad.

I like Barasic, it's not his fault previous management teams have kept playing him and not looked for a replacement beyond Ridvan.

4 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Butland

Devine Souttar Davies Ridvan

McCausland Cantwell Raskin Sima

Danilo Roofe(?)

Not sure Roofe is available after heading down to London again. If not then fuck knows. 

:lol: 

15 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Butland

Devine Souttar Davies Ridvan

McCausland Cantwell Raskin Sima

Danilo Roofe(?)

Not sure Roofe is available after heading down to London again. If not then fuck knows. 

This! Time for change ! Devine and Ridvan in and Goldson and Tav out ,need to move forward like this

21 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Apart from the standard on here and social media about being a shitebag he’s been pretty decent this season.

Why would you not pick him?

Take any player put of our team who has been decent and it'll make absolutely no difference. Then, could a replacement be better than decent? If so, drop him.