Raskin

King Jela

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Cantwell’s most annoying attribute is he gets booked for the most ludicrous tackle attempts

Its becoming as much of a stick on every game as Lundstum's yellow that he picks up weekly for fouling a guy on the break in the middle of the park.

Hes been terrible.

Gone from thinking hes a baller to now thinking hes more suited to  breaking up play and giving it to the players.

Don't expect too many calls from Chelsea.

We've seen snippets of what he has so fingers crossed. 

Up your game you lazy bastatd. Forget about your future, concentrate on your present!!

Looking at the last 2 games (which is all I’m taking into account) I think he’s done well. 1st half he wasn’t great on the ball (no player was) but 2nd half I thought he was one of our better performers. And he’s only going to get better. Think his composure will improve as he becomes more experienced. Having a former belgium  international midfielder coaching him will certainly help. 

Think there is a lot more to come from him.

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Gets better as games go on because he is fit as fuck, but he's a poor footballer. His passing is a fucking joke.

His decision making in the final third is terrible at times. When we broke near the end and had a 4 on 3 he just needed to slide someone in except he smashes it about 5 yards wide from 30 yards out.

8 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Blows my mind that people actively want him to play as our sole deep lying midfielder. Doesn’t have anywhere close to the footballing intelligence to do it yet.

Certainly not yet.

I think he has a good passing range and can tackle well, but needs to calm down a tad and show more composure. 

Has potential though.

10 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Certainly not yet.

I think he has a good passing range and can tackle well, but needs to calm down a tad and show more composure. 

Has potential though.

Definitely. Still needs somebody more experienced beside him to talk him through games and help him improve. Needs to work on his consistency within games too. Turning up for 20-30 minutes every week isn’t going to cut it as a starting centre midfielder for Rangers.

2 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Its becoming as much of a stick on every game as Lundstum's yellow that he picks up weekly for fouling a guy on the break in the middle of the park.

Usually after giving the ball away himself.

As far as Raskin goes, what was the Euro match this season he had a fantastic spell in. Was it Servette?