Sexual Assault at Dens

scottyc06

10 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m not saying what the OP has posted couldn’t have happened, im saying don’t make fictional shite up about the players being taken off when we all know it was because of fire safety measures.

If a wee girl has been assaulted then find the culprit and string them up ffs

Why wasn't the whole ground evacuated in that case? Surely the players would've been safer on the pitch than in the stadium if it was truly on fire?

I'm not trying to say that that wasn't the excuse given, but it was more of an excuse to quickly punish the whole stadium for a very small minority of fans vaping like fuck. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My youngest daughter turned 13 on Wednesday , she sometimes goes to the football with me, that fucking turns my stomach the filthy bastard, if that was mine and I caught the cunt I'd get a prison sentence, I'd honestly kill the disgusting vermin bastard. 

If I was sentencing you I would give you a medal

58 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Disgusting if true

I'd lock the cunt in a room with the wee girls da for half an hour and what's to be will be

The truth is with beasts her Ma would take longer to sort this cunt out as her Da would be too quick.

1 hour ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Disgusting if true

I'd lock the cunt in a room with the wee girls da for half an hour and what's to be will be

Not being funny mate but a half hour would barely give you time to get the cunt nailed to a tree and prepped ready for what is to come.

11 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The truth is with beasts her Ma would take longer to sort this cunt out as her Da would be too quick.

I wouldn't be too sure of that mate. The softest thing in the world is a dad round his little girl whilst at the same time the most dangerous thing in the world is a dad looking out for his little girl. 

Hopefully this is resolved quickly.