Scott Wright

The frustrating thing is he should be more than good enough to play domestically, though we’ve all said for years he needed to do much more like his goals in the cup final or the Hertz semi. Sadly, 2 goals every 2 years is a woeful return from a player who just hasn’t kicked on at all. 

PC keeps picking him so he’s clearly a good trainer, good attitude, etc, we just need better to push on now. 

28 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

The chat about what position is easiest is quite frankly stupid.  

if you are a CB playing for Annan Athletic against Rangers it will be hard. The striker won’t hardly get a touch so it’s easy. 

Can you see what I’m getting at ?

Not really.  A striker's job is to score goals, so if he hardly gets a touch his job becomes incredibly hard

17 minutes ago, Southsider said:

My final comment on this subject is that if Bert Konterman can make a go of being moved forward to DM, then it is unquestionably the easiest position on the pitch.

1 minute ago, Southsider said:

Not really.  A striker's job is to score goals, so if he hardly gets a touch his job becomes incredibly hard

Let it go ffs 

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

The chat about what position is easiest is quite frankly stupid.  

if you are a CB playing for Annan Athletic against Rangers it will be hard. The striker won’t hardly get a touch so it’s easy. 

Can you see what I’m getting at ?

Not if you’re marking Dessers. 

8 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Not as easy as being an internet expert (not referring to you of course!)

I openly hold my hand up to not being an expert at anything, on the internet or not. Plus, I have spent many a game in my yoof, fulfilling the role of substitute, often unused due to still being in less than playable state from the previous night.

Isn't the most difficult thing getting in the first team and staying there? So I guess difficulty depends on how much competition for your position there is, because as a footballer most of the time you're training and a game only lasts around 90min.

Seriously, always thought theres a chance of him making it at Rangers, but hes not even trying to take a man on. Just runs on the side and tries to pass. No bravery at all. No point of keeping him, regardless of his work ethic. Nice guys dont win you fuckin things when they have 0 assists and barely score.