Ross McCausland

G.E.C.

On 24/11/2023 at 22:32, STEPPS BOY said:

Agreed a new deal acc to The Record.

5 year deal, 25k a week with £15 million release clause.

41 minutes ago, Professor_Chang said:

Anyone heard the rumours of £25k/week.  Few mates saying that but I don't believe it for a second 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Would give him to the summer, let him lift the Europa league in Dublin to the tune of his old flute band playing the Europa league song as he lifts it 

I'll be doing a recce in Dublin at New Year so a few pointers wouldn't go amiss.

2 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

seriously thought about it for the match. but it's about 100 miles/

I do it on a fairly regular basis. It takes about an hour and 45 mins, it’s actually a pretty straightforward trip, boring if anything because it’s all motorway driving

19 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What I like about him most is that in glimpses he looks like he has the technical ability and vision that’s beyond the more common out and out winger types.

👌

Agreed mate ... seems to be more aware of what he has to do and just gets on with it without any fuss ... and also looks a more mature player than his years would suggest.

I hope he goes from strength to strength ... and get the feeling his career will not be a flash in the pan like some previously ... level head and he will be a winner for us and NI as time goes by.

🇬🇧