"Serial Losers"

The Ibrox Derry

17 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Tynecastle

Seville 

Hampden 

Three games that will define our season before we have the taigs at their place. Genuinely struggle to see us come out of that with 3 wins! There’s been poor Rangers teams in the past who had an absolute swagger about them that would mean other teams had shat it before they even got on the pitch, teams genuinely believe they are taking something off us & there’s a serious lack of self belief in this squad to counter that! 

See tbh mate we said last week that Pittodrie would define our season and we shat the bed. I genuinely fear for us at Hampden never mind Parkhead. These players have let us down time and again!

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

See tbh mate we said last week that Pittodrie would define our season and we shat the bed. I genuinely fear for us at Hampden never mind Parkhead. These players have let us down time and again!

I can't even look beyond St Mirren on Sunday. Think it'll be tough as fuck.

Tavernier is the problem. I've said it for years. A great guy and a tremendous captain off the field in a marketing sense.

But a terrible leader on the park. Some say a captain is overestimated. I say the opposite, It is integral to the success of a team and James Tavernier has proven over six or seven years he is not that

If Clement wants to make a statement and take Cantwell off after 35 minutes (and I believe Cantwell will respond positively) then he needs to be ballsy and make a new captain. Who? I'm not so sure. Butland would be an obvious choice.

It won't happen. It has been discussed for years but is a problem to the serial losers topic.

This side have taken the enjoyment out of football.

I’ve seen a lot of disappointing years but been lucky to see plenty of success too but what we’ve got on the pitch now isn’t Rangers.

Aside from the severe lack of quality there’s no fight, no passion and I fully believe a high number of our squad really don’t care. 

Little things like one of our players taking a bad tackle - no cunt goes to back them up, our players just accept things. 

It’s only going to get worse too. Most of them will know that the fans want a complete clear out and will probably know they’ll be gone if the club can get them off the books. They will not give a fuck the rest of the season.

We won’t catch celtic, we might get a cup run if the draw is kind but I doubt we’ll win it, we’ll probably have one tie in the Europa Conference so this League Cup final in two weeks is huge 

Aberdeen will go to Hampden and turn it into a battle. We’ve got our endless list of gutless shitebags who’ll crumble if things don’t go our way early. 

If we don’t take the league cup will any cunt genuinely be surprised - doubt it. 

Dissapointment is all this squad gives us 

11 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I’ve seen a lot of disappointing years but been lucky to see plenty of success too but what we’ve got on the pitch now isn’t Rangers.

Aside from the severe lack of quality there’s no fight, no passion and I fully believe a high number of our squad really don’t care. 

Little things like one of our players taking a bad tackle - no cunt goes to back them up, our players just accept things. 

It’s only going to get worse too. Most of them will know that the fans want a complete clear out and will probably know they’ll be gone if the club can get them off the books. They will not give a fuck the rest of the season.

We won’t catch celtic, we might get a cup run if the draw is kind but I doubt we’ll win it, we’ll probably have one tie in the Europa Conference so this League Cup final in two weeks is huge 

Aberdeen will go to Hampden and turn it into a battle. We’ve got our endless list of gutless shitebags who’ll crumble if things don’t go our way early. 

If we don’t take the league cup will any cunt genuinely be surprised - doubt it. 

I'm half way between this bleak but realistic approach and some silly optimistic fantasy that within each of these players there is some professional hunger and passion to do something remarkable and memorable so their careers add up to more than just struggling along from one unconvincing performance to the next.

1 hour ago, saintbob1969 said:

I'm half way between this bleak but realistic approach and some silly optimistic fantasy that within each of these players there is some professional hunger and passion to do something remarkable and memorable so their careers add up to more than just struggling along from one unconvincing performance to the next.

Cant see it myself. Fucking annoys me that players like Sam fucking Lammers and co have the privilege to wear this jersey.

We’ve had some shite over the years but there are so many of this current lot I genuinely can’t stand 

2 hours ago, Swagger said:

I’m pretty much there now. Ibrox is becoming a chore most weeks. I’m quite apathetic about it all now. Consigned to mostly silver medals until we rebuild properly on the park and behind the scenes.

Can happen quickly, and like the cut of PC’s jib, but I couldn’t even be arsed booing at full time on Thurs despite one of the most gutless, leaderless last 20 mins I’ve seen in years at Ibrox. 

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m pretty much there now. Ibrox is becoming a chore most weeks. I’m quite apathetic about it all now. Consigned to mostly silver medals until we rebuild properly on the park and behind the scenes.

Can happen quickly, and like the cut of PC’s jib, but I couldn’t even be arsed booing at full time on Thurs despite one of the most gutless, leaderless last 20 mins I’ve seen in years at Ibrox. 

I've never been as indifferent about Rangers as I have in the last 6 or so months. 

Went from looking forward to games to dreading them. It never even got to that in the lower leagues.

1 minute ago, tom1780 said:

Genuine question 

if we see all these problems what does the manager see ? 

Why does he pick the same shite 

The alternatives are shite too.

Souttar's gave away god knows how many goals, Yilmaz has barely done anything, Jack is injured, as always, Matondo and Wright are rubbish, Sterling will be back playing in League One within 12 months.

2 hours ago, tom1780 said:

Genuine question 

if we see all these problems what does the manager see ? 

Why does he pick the same shite 

Clement is a pretty well-seasoned manager. I'm not really sure what it is you think he doesn't see that we do? I understand him playing Lammers doesn't sit right with a lot of folk, but what are the alternative options? Cantwell has been bang average all season, Beale punted Hagi and Lowry out on loan and Lawrence hasn't managed to maintain any sort of fitness. 

I get the last 2 results haven't been great, but I think some of the reactions have been a bit OTT. Guy is doing pretty well with what he has at his disposal. 

I know we're a fan base that want a win every game, but I don't really agree with everyone going into an ultra-panic mode every time a result doesn't go our way.

6 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Clement is a pretty well-seasoned manager. I'm not really sure what it is you think he doesn't see that we do? I understand him playing Lammers doesn't sit right with a lot of folk, but what are the alternative options? Cantwell has been bang average all season, Beale punted Hagi and Lowry out on loan and Lawrence hasn't managed to maintain any sort of fitness. 

I get the last 2 results haven't been great, but I think some of the reactions have been a bit OTT. Guy is doing pretty well with what he has at his disposal. 

I know we're a fan base that want a win every game, but I don't really agree with everyone going into an ultra-panic mode every time a result doesn't go our way.

I think the vast percentage of Ire has been aimed at the players, not Clement.

7 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

And the reason for the anger is these players have habitually shat the bed when it matters most.