"Serial Losers"

The Ibrox Derry

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The sheep will have their best game of the season.

They will be highly motivated. Will be the highlight of their season and they have nothing to lose.

We on the other hand will probably have a nervous start and struggle.

Not feeling confident given our last two games against them tbh. Wouldn't surprise me if it went to extra time, then fuck knows what.

So they should be motivated. Almost bottom of the table and a chance for a poor squad to win silverware. We should not even be entertaining the fact that they will win the game but unfortunately they have a real chance against us. We really need to come out hard and fast against them. The idea of not winning this game does not even bear thinking about. The season hangs on that performance. 

56 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’ve absolutely zero confidence in us winning the LC, but totally bought into the manager. Bizarre headspace to be in.

I'm the opposite, I believe we will win every game, sadly I get a reality check now and again.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I’ve absolutely zero confidence in us winning the LC, but totally bought into the manager. Bizarre headspace to be in.

Should be winning comfortably but I expect a nervy game on Sunday. Like you I've bought in to the manager but it's a worry that those players will let us down again when it really matters.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The sheep will have their best game of the season.

They will be highly motivated. Will be the highlight of their season and they have nothing to lose.

We on the other hand will probably have a nervous start and struggle.

Not feeling confident given our last two games against them tbh. Wouldn't surprise me if it went to extra time, then fuck knows what.

Its a cup final ffs should they not be motivated 

4 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

So they should be motivated. Almost bottom of the table and a chance for a poor squad to win silverware. We should not even be entertaining the fact that they will win the game but unfortunately they have a real chance against us. We really need to come out hard and fast against them. The idea of not winning this game does not even bear thinking about. The season hangs on that performance. 

We all know there is a chance our players will shit it though.

8 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Just drove by Ibrox and there’s a crane outside the megastore cos they are changing the 27 league cups to 28. 

30 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

That’s mental that. Very amateurish and will no doubt get slapped on the sheep dressing room wall 

33 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Just says no longer for sale? 

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

That’s mental that. Very amateurish and will no doubt get slapped on the sheep dressing room wall 

Come buy tickets to get your photo taken with a trophy we haven't won yet. If you could just forget the fact that the team habitually shits the bed and that we're playing a team we haven't managed to beat yet this season, that'd be great.