*****The Official Rangers v Dundee thread*****

Bad Robot

I love this club and have done since i was 8 years old.

My family have loved this club and so do my kids now.

But what I don't love is VAR and how it's killing the game I love. 

If that's a red card we may as well fucking pack up and go home. Soft as shite this game is becoming. 

7 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

You always new there would be a Clancy moment in the game. But I am not sure Cifuentes even has to challenge for the ball. When he does challenge there's nothing in it and certainly no real malice. They should appeal this one.

once you lift your leg and it looks like studs is showing then it's pretty much serious foul play or intent, even though there isn't however going by the letter of the law, it's a red.

5 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Probably was tbh. Soft as fuck imho but it was a lunge high on the lads leg. Yellow and a last chance warning would have been the correct decision. Clancy clearly seen it too so no need for var to get involved in my opinion

That's not how VAR works.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Chopped goal and a red card for fuck all, Scottish refs are utter shite,  clancy is a cheat 

Soon as he seen 4 of our players where in the attack he blew the whistle it was delayed as fuck. 

Total fucking cheat and has cost us many points over the years.

Just now, Inigo said:

That's not how VAR works.

It is though mate. Clancy saw the foul and booked Cifuentes. Var is only supposed to get involved if they think there is a clear and obvious error or it's missed by the ref. I think anyway. Fuck knows if I'm honest. 😂