*****The Official Rangers v Dundee thread*****

Bad Robot

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

He blew the whistle well before the play had completed. 

I think that's the problem though.  Had he not , let it play on  and then checked VAR , he would have seen that the Dundee player had lost the ball before any contact , which was really just a coming together imo . 

But you're right , once he blew the whistle he was stuck with having to stop play . 

5 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

It is though mate. Clancy saw the foul and booked Cifuentes. Var is only supposed to get involved if they think there is a clear and obvious error or it's missed by the ref. I think anyway. Fuck knows if I'm honest. 😂

It's only if it's a clear and obvious error. Whether he's seen it or nit.

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

I love this club and have done since i was 8 years old.

My family have loved this club and so do my kids now.

But what I don't love is VAR and how it's killing the game I love. 

If that's a red card we may as well fucking pack up and go home. Soft as shite this game is becoming. 

I totally agree. I hate VAR too but those types of challenges have seen red cards more often than not these days , more than anyone would like.

By the standards of reds this season we ain’t winning an appeal on that decision

21 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

That's a red card all day long and anyone saying otherwise would do well to take their blue-tinted specs off.

You'd be going crazy if that was a Dundee player going in on one of ours like that and not getting sent off. A clear stamp half way up the shin.

Think you need to put a pair of specs on FS!