*****The Official Rangers v Dundee thread*****

Bad Robot

12 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

Home game against poor opposition. Perfect chance to try Sima out as striker. His pace would thrive there. Matondo out wide to replace him

I'n his press conference Clement said that he has never played Sima as a striker in training due to a lack of wingers.

Given that, it's highly unlikely.

17 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I'n his press conference Clement said that he has never played Sima as a striker in training due to a lack of wingers.

Another subtle dig at our recent recruitment and the imbalance of the squad.  

As long as anyone of the so called forward players ... I don't care who ... manages to hit the back of the net for a change ... instead of sitter after sitter being missed.

A solid win ... 3-0 ... with a clean sheet and no injuries would be favourite for me.

🇬🇧

13 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Heading off to the game soon. I’m not expecting a great performance so any win will do me. Come on Rangers 

Just heading out to game with grandson, dont know what to expect with this lot tbh, need something decent to get confidence up for Thursday and cup final.

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I want that to happen with Sima in the middle and Matondo on but can’t see it and think he’ll start Dessers there although I think I’d like to see Lammers there instead.