*****The Official Rangers v Dundee thread*****

Bad Robot

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Me tomorrow when i get to Ibrox and Lammers is named as striker.

IMG_3192.gif

Absolutely murder but he can receive the ball at least and has some sort of control. A would start him before dessers 😂

Cannot believe I'm trying to make a case for that streak a pish lol

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Absolutely murder but he can receive the ball at least and has some sort of control. A would start him before dessers 😂

He’s the oppositions best defender.

Every time ball comes into box he clears it either by kicking it opposite direction from goal or putting it in the stand.

Given today's update on Danilo and Lawrence. Many including myself are thinking about Sima as the central striker and Matondo on the left. But given that Lammers made his break through as a number nine for Herenveen could he be an unexpected choice to be given a chance as the central striker. 

9 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Given today's update on Danilo and Lawrence. Many including myself are thinking about Sima as the central striker and Matondo on the left. But given that Lammers made his break through as a number nine for Herenveen could he be an unexpected choice to be given a chance as the central striker. 

No.

27 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s the oppositions best defender.

Every time ball comes into box he clears it either by kicking it opposite direction from goal or putting it in the stand.

Starting to think he has been planted by the filth now you say that.:craphead:

31 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

The only number 9 that lanky prick should see is the bus

43 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Lammers had only  one decent season as a striker in his whole career.

Stay off the shrooms!

Totally mental suggestion.

11 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

It is a case of trying to decide which one is worse. Both horrible players

Between injuries and a squad full of utter shite this club is like some nightmare dream