*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

Imagine the outcry if the penalty incident happened at the other end of the pitch?

There would be talk of Anti- Cathlolic conpiracies, demands for non- Scottish officials, demands for the release of audio tape, threats to life, windows panned, questions by MSP's etc. etc. 

Meanwhile we will just accept yet another shafting by officials. 

Fair play to sellick - they get their agenda out there and it works every time.

Just now, esquire8 said:

MacFarlane just came out and said those that have heard the audio already have said Collum didn't think the handball warranted an on field review and never mentioned offside at all.

They won't release the audio because it buries Gollum.

The commentators have full access to VAR and as much as said that. There was no mention of offside.

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

If it had been ruled offside, it'd have been pulled back for a taig free kick.

They waved it off and gave a goal kick, resuming play.

That is wrong.

They showed that offside to appease the vermin it had no fucking relevance whatsoever 

I'm still pissed off, but in terms of the 'penalty', I'm slightly less pissed off remembering Goldsons handball at Ibrox v's them. Different circumstances obviously, he had no reaction time...but in today's VAR mad climate, I think that would have been given. 

Baws, I am still bitter as fuck actually. 

Granted today isn't the end of the league. But how people aren't raging with our performance has shocked me.

Same old mistakes against them time and time again.

Standing off players allowing them space to shoot.

Then our own striker is through 1 v 1 and can't even get a shot off.

Pitiful players replacing those before them.

Hopefully Clement can get rid of a few of them this window. 

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

👍

The offside was discovered well after the game had moved on and is now being highlighted as some sort of get out/ justification for the decision by Collum. Which is bollocks and needs called out as such every time its used 

This. Total cover up. Its what Catholics do best. 

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

They showed that offside to appease the vermin it had no fucking relevance whatsoever 

I can imagine the frantic searching in the VAR room for something, anything that they can cling on to like a drowning man to excuse the corrupt decision.

The scum propaganda has worked brilliantly although, with Walsh, Collum and Clancy involved, the odds were always against us.

6 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I'm still pissed off, but in terms of the 'penalty', I'm slightly less pissed off remembering Goldsons handball at Ibrox v's them. Different circumstances obviously, he had no reaction time...but in today's VAR mad climate, I think that would have been given. 

Baws, I am still bitter as fuck actually. 

I'm not so sure it would. Goldson brought his hands up to protect his face and he didn't make his body any bigger. So think even with VAR that one would not have been given as a pen.

1 minute ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Clement rightly calling out the penalty decision not by saying of course directly that we were cheated but he was ‘curious’ why it wasn’t given. Then half an hour later Collum reviews it to say it was offside. The whole thing stinks!!

Collum reviewed fuck all. He seen Sky show the offside and went with that a minute later.

25 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Surprisingly not that downbeat, definitely doesn’t feel the same as the defeats under Gio and Beale - think the only real difference was the finishing and general play upfront of each team, as well as some horrendous officiating.

Feels like when we lost 2-1 in 2019 under Gerrard, or when they lost 1-0 in Postecoglou’s first OF. Despite the result you get a sense that the tide is turning.

Yup. The manager ain't the issue today. The squad is.

2 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Don't see it.

If VAR had told Clancy to go to the monitor, they would have checked for offside as well. 

You are missing the point. The fact that ref and var did not see  that as  penalty is the issue. If they did then they would have said "off side free kick to ra sellick". The offside was a lucky get out.