Welcome to Rangers, Oscar Cortes

Broxi

40 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I would like to see him be a bit more confident/positive

Seemed to look for the ball in non-threatening positions and play a safe pass or size up the fullback a little too long. 

Young lad and settling in. Looks to have a bit of technique about him. Hopefully starts on Saturday and shows us what he's got

I'd agree with that summary and probably why I'm saying I want to see a bit more aggression, in terms of sprinting into the right positions and being more positive

People need to calm down. The boy has been here 5 minutes and is settling down to a new place and a new team. 

people are wanting us to buy talent before they are out of our reach, but judging by some comments, in reality, they are wanting the finished product. We need to be patient with young talent. 

Clearly keeping it simple. Finding his feet and needs to get to know his team mates. He has been thrown right in and he helped us get through last night. Games like last night will show him was is required so lets give the lad a chance to show what he can do. 

Looks very promising and needs what many in our support don't have....some patience.   As others have said, he's only been here a few days and had hardly any game time.   Clement will blend him in gradually.   Saturday would be a good day to give him more minutes.   Same with Cortes and Diomande.

On 06/02/2024 at 22:52, 6superbarry6 said:

Ffs he’s played about a half of football for us, probably trained a handful of times and is a 20 year old moving to a new country 🤣

...and he looks good