Tav's time is up.

6 minutes ago, will2203 said:

He was still shite. Never a Rangers captain, never mind a Rangers defender. Where are all the offers for this superstar - exactly. Nothing but a dud. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Can we discuss the other full back and centre half buddy? 

8 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Could you not have just said he did fine or not bother commenting at all instead of throwing in an unnecessary dig?

He certainly wasn't fine! I was giving him credit for an improved performance but his ...

Crossing was poor, passing not good. He had the usual ball over his head a few times. Fortunately, they attacked mainly down our left side,

He did win a good header in their box and took one for the team to stop a counter attack. 

A 6/10 and his best performance in months.

Fair?

If he can't even offer anything as an attacking option now he definitely needs to go.  Hard to know what is going on behind the scenes but it looks a bit like he just wants to stay now, take his wage and run down his contract because he has a comfortable life. 

Thanks for everything blah blah blah but be a man and fuck off to Saudi or the championship please 

1 minute ago, gazza87 said:

If he can't even offer anything as an attacking option now he definitely needs to go.  Hard to know what is going on behind the scenes but it looks a bit like he just wants to stay now, take his wage and run down his contract because he has a comfortable life. 

Thanks for everything blah blah blah but be a man and fuck off to Saudi or the championship please 

Is that the manly thing to do?

2 hours ago, five stars said:

He certainly wasn't fine! I was giving him credit for an improved performance but his ...

Crossing was poor, passing not good. He had the usual ball over his head a few times. Fortunately, they attacked mainly down our left side,

He did win a good header in their box and took one for the team to stop a counter attack. 

A 6/10 and his best performance in months.

Fair?

Even if this was the case, there were about 5 players at least who were worse than Tav last night (who I think was fine) yet here we are in another post slating him. Where is the Lawrence thread or the Yilmaz, Scott Wright, John Souttar etc. 

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Even if this was the case, there were about 5 players at least who were worse than Tav last night (who I think was fine) yet here we are in another post slating him. Where is the Lawrence thread or the Yilmaz, Scott Wright, John Souttar etc. 

What's your problem with posting about Tav in a thread about Tav? 

And i wasn't slating him, i said it was his best performance in months.

But i will now, he's still nowhere near good enough. Not even close.

2 hours ago, five stars said:

What's your problem with posting about Tav in a thread about Tav? 

And i wasn't slating him, i said it was his best performance in months.

But i will now, he's still nowhere near good enough. Not even close.

It's just pointing out the hypocrisy where there were about 6 players did worse/less than Tav last night yet Tav is the only one with a specific post calling out his performance which was not bad.

6 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Tav is our captain and highest paid player, the expectations of him are always going to be higher. 

We all know Souttar, Lawrence, Wright etc are shit and always have been so they're not worth debating. There's also been an effort to bring in players to compete with them in Jefte, Cortes, Cerny and Propper whereas there's be no effort to bring in anyone to compete with Tav.

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If Tav gets praise from some for his performance last night, then we are in trouble and our standards are slipping.

He was average, but that's better than rotten which he has been for some time.

Think most have just accepted our squad is absolute dog shite. There’s nothing we can do about it either because we’re skint 

Tav's legs have gone(one or two runs then nothing). Gets cought to far infield when a ball is passed from one wing to the other, then lets winger control the pass and cross. No willingness to get out and challenge,block cross. Worse part is its same on other side.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Think most have just accepted our squad is absolute dog shite. There’s nothing we can do about it either because we’re skint 

I'm not even sure if it's completely shite, it really does require 3-4 quality players and you'd be looking at a different team I think.