Tav's time is up.

Watching his performance today was murder, I didn't know if I should be angry or feel sorry for him. If we don't have a youth player that can step in and give us some energy and defence, then they should just shut down the youth set-up and spend the money elsewhere as it clearly isn't working.

7 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Agreed. Clement is playing with fire keeping him in that role.

Guy who’s just signed a 4 year contract, working his ticket…

Never, ever been a fan of the guy, but I always respected the fact he at least kept going. Sometimes was the only one that looked like he gave a fuck.

Not saying he doesn't now, but he just looks so mentally shot. And how could he not be? 

Worst of it is, the time to end this has probably already passed for another season. 

I don't want it to get toxic for the guy, but that's the way it's heading. And you can't even really blame him.

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Never, ever been a fan of the guy, but I always respected the fact he at least kept going. Sometimes was the only one that looked like he gave a fuck.

Not saying he doesn't now, but he just looks so mentally shot. And how could he not be? 

Worst of it is, the time to end this has probably already passed for another season. 

I don't want it to get toxic for the guy, but that's the way it's heading. And you can't even really blame him.

Bang on mate. He needs to look at himself. 

His 2 passes near the end summed him up 2 great crossing opportunities and he gave the ball away both times with poor passes.

I’ve never been his harshest critic like others but there was something about him today I thought he looked really disinterested 

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

His 2 passes near the end summed him up 2 great crossing opportunities and he gave the ball away both times with poor passes.

I’ve never been his harshest critic like others but there was something about him today I thought he looked really disinterested 

I was up screaming at tv at they 2 passes 😂

6 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

For one of them, he passed it straight to a Hearts player then moaned at Lawrence (I think) for not being there, when he was being marked the whole time and it was just never on 

He has lost all of the dynamism that made him great going forward 

Apparently he ‘was not meant to be starting the season’ because of an operation.

’Forced into playing because of Sterling’s injury’.

FFS - if he’s fit enough for the match day squad, he’s fit to play!

As with everything around the club these days, there’s always some excuse!

On 03/08/2024 at 16:49, skinnymate1690 said:

He is done , its a shame its come to this. However we dont have another 'fit' right back. 

His constant pass inside to the opposition baffles me 

His little chum on the left flank always has one of those up his sleeve, as well!

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Apparently he ‘was not meant to be starting the season’ because of an operation.

’Forced into playing because of Sterling’s injury’.

FFS - if he’s fit enough for the match day squad, he’s fit to play!

As with everything around the club these days, there’s always some excuse!

Mind the "he has the flu so travelled to Aberdeen himself to keep away from the squad" then pictured getting off the team bus from the hotel at pittodrie with the rest of the squad 😂