Glass half full or half empty?

3 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Today is a good result in isolation given the first half, but it wont be enough to win the league. 

Just feel scunnered and empty.

Im the same ,Feels almost as bad as a defeat .Which is incredible considering the first half performance,You get bad performances and you have comments from many like ,Sack the lot of them .But that first half today was as close as you will get to a whole group not performing at all .

Anyway at half time my thoughts were .A few words from the gaffer then see who has reacted and who hasn’t before making any subs at halftime .Nobody deserved subbed more than any other .So I had a sneaky 5ver on us to win and another on rubber face to get a 2nd yellow .The turnaround was incredible but the gifts from the first half are beyond frustrating.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Any of them that I know are satisfied. They'd have happily taken a point before the game. 

I’m the same as you mate, a bit deflated but relieved we are still in it.  
We had to win today but I wasn’t confident. Thought the starting 11 was wrong and the first half was fuckin awful. It’s going to be fuckin tough now but hopefully we will win on Wednesday night and go top for a boost 

Half empty, huge opportunity missed today. All the gloss about character and getting a draw from the jaws of defeat is deflection. We were lucky to still be within touching distance at half time. We improved second half but let's face it kicking the ball in the right direction and stringing more than two passes together would be an improvement.  

I'm surprised I'm more positive about it as I'm usually a moany bastard. We were finished at half time.

Keep saying if we can get the right players fit we won't start off as shit as we have done at the piggery. I think it's 50/50 if we do it but each next game is just as important.

I said before the game that anything less than a win was no use to us. The comeback was spirited and hopefully gives us confidence for the upcoming games. I can't see us winning at the piggery so can only hope a draw will suffice in that game and we dont drop any stupid points elsewhere 

We needed a win.

However to salvage anything given where we were at half time.....

I have to give the team credit to stand up as they did in the 2nd 45 after the first half disaster.

If we lose the league it will be for the lack of a proper striker imho.

If the tables were turned we would have been scunnered by that equalizer 

we pulled it out of the fire but by fuck it was close

Glass full for me but only just big improvement needed from now on

Surprisingly half full. We couldn’t have got off to a worse start and that fluke goal totally knocked us off our stride.  Their pen was another one of those crazy handball moments which also went against us. I’d have put my house on Butland saving their third , a very rare mistake by him imo.  First half the whole team were awful.  Despite all that we had a very strong second half and the title is still in our hands, we have to be optimistic. 

Trying to remain positive although yesterday was a huge missed opportunity. It is still within our own hands thankfully. Win all games and the title is ours. To do that we will need a betis away performance at the knew camp. 

9 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Full.

2 - 0 down and score after 93 mins to get a draw. That's always going to be a pivotal moment in the title race 

We have the chance to go 2 points clear in a few days. It's absolutely in our hands 

This 

Not the result I wanted going into yesterday but 2-0 down at half time and then 3-2 down with about 10 mins to go you have to be happy with that point