Matondo

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s not very good, but if Sima’s injured it’s him that should be starting on the left

I would play Lawrence there if Sima is injured.

Come to think about it, I would play you there big man, before Matondo. :lol:

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I wouldn’t play Lawrence anywhere 

Ever since the OF game, he has been hounded on here. It is incredibly OTT.

And like I said, anybody but Matondo ever again. He simply cannot play football. Running the ball out for a throw-in was so terrible, you just had to laugh.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ever since the OF game, he has been hounded on here. It is incredibly OTT.

And like I said, anybody but Matondo ever again. He simply cannot play football. Running the ball out for a throw-in was so terrible, you just had to laugh.

Matondo has done more than Lawrence, yet people call for Lawrence to start more than Rabbi.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Matondo has done more than Lawrence, yet people call for Lawrence to start more than Rabbi.

Fuck knows what you are watching mate if you think Matondo deserves to start ahead of anyone. One of the worst football players I've ever seen. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Fuck knows what you are watching mate if you think Matondo deserves to start ahead of anyone. One of the worst football players I've ever seen. 

Lawrence looks like he is running through treacle and is absolutely finished. What has he done in a Rangers shirt?

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Lawrence looks like he is running through treacle and is absolutely finished. What has he done in a Rangers shirt?

This is a Matondo thread, and you said he should start ahead of Lawrence which is astounding

FWIW, both Raskin and Lawrence were threatening when they came on, albeit Hearts were gambling. 

Up until the OF game, I thought Lawrence was getting back to his best. His ability is an uncanny knack for creating space for himself. He ends up getting plenty of opportunities because of it.

But like I said, it's a Matondo thread.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

This is a Matondo thread, and you said he should start ahead of Lawrence which is astounding

FWIW, both Raskin and Lawrence were threatening when they came on, albeit Hearts were gambling. 

Up until the OF game, I thought Lawrence was getting back to his best. His ability is an uncanny knack for creating space for himself. He ends up getting plenty of opportunities because of it.

But like I said, it's a Matondo thread.

I've replied to you talking about Lawrence. :confused::lol:

Was poor today poor today and defenders are wise to him looking to cut inside.  Played very well when he came off the bench vs celtic, changed the game in fact.  The lad needs to figure out a way to maintain that level of performance because today was well below it 

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Thats fucking rotten mate. That's a Rangers player you're talking about there.

:lol: And? If I’d said Matondo is dog shit would that be more acceptable to you?