Matondo

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

And its shite mate. 

Aye, nothing wrong with saying he's shite but bastardising the guys name is something the opposition would do.

You're better than that.

What a bizarre distinction to get worked up over :lol:

His decision making is baffling a lot of the time. He obviously has a bit of skill and is fast of fuck and occasionally scores wonder goals but 98% or the time he looks like he's never seen a football before.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

His decision making is baffling a lot of the time. He obviously has a bit of skill and is fast of fuck and occasionally scores wonder goals but 98% or the time he looks like he's never seen a football before.

Sakala with a worst touch and smiles less! Lol

I've followed Rangers since 1960 and this is the worst Rangers team I've ever seen.

The defence is weak, the midfield is ineffective, and the front men, when they do get service, rarely make good use of it.

And why oh why does Tavernier have to take every throw in, every corner, and every free kick?

Might be a controversial view but I don't think Matondo is actually as bad as people claim.  He had a couple of good runs and always seems ready to be positive on the ball even if it doesn't always come off.

2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

I've followed Rangers since 1960 and this is the worst Rangers team I've ever seen.

The defence is weak, the midfield is ineffective, and the front men, when they do get service, rarely make good use of it.

And why oh why does Tavernier have to take every throw in, every corner, and every free kick?

You aint a one off.
Every filthy fenian fan on the planet has followed Rangers as far back as i can remember.
Some of them even know more about Rangers than they know about the paedos.

6 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Did you go into hibernation when John Greig was manager?

7 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Mark Warburton phoned, left a message with me for you, he says you are talking shite.

7 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Were you in a coma between 2012 and  2018?

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Waghornesque running the ball out the park. He just isn’t very good. 

Him and Davies are the midget Wilson’s lasting legacy. £7m in transfers and another £7m in wages. Minging

They paid around 500k more for Abada than we paid for Matondo. They paid the same for Kyogo that we paid for Dessers. 

Our recruitment has been absolutely criminal. Koppen has to get it right because its been mismanaged for years. We don't have a lot of money and we've been pissing any we do have up a wall. 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

They paid around 500k more for Abada than we paid for Matondo. They paid the same for Kyogo that we paid for Dessers. 

Our recruitment has been absolutely criminal. Kippen has to get it right because its been mismanaged for years. We don't have a lot of money and we've been pissing any we do have up a wall. 

Yup. The might spend more than us each year but for the most part we both shop in the same transfer fee markets. It’s mind numbing some of the shite we’ve been lumbering on with for the past 8 seasons. Can’t get every transfer right but a success rate of about 2 in 10 just can’t continue when you’re main rival is hitting 5/6 out of 10 every season. 

He is absolutely dogshite. Horrific footballer.

I honestly cant believe he's managed a move here. If hes on more than £2k a week then we're being robbed. He'd look equally as good/shite if he was playing for Barrow or some EFL 2 side. 

Sell.

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

He is absolutely dogshite. Horrific footballer.

I honestly cant believe he's managed a move here. If hes on more than £2k a week then we're being robbed. He'd look equally as good/shite if he was playing for Barrow or some EPL 2 side. 

Sell.

One of our highest earners by all accounts. 

Really don't understand why our players always look to pass or take that extra touch to score that wonder/perfect goal.

We don't give a fuck if we score from an O.G just get that ball in the net we need to be more ruthless with our shots and take that chance to be greedy once in a while.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Yup. The might spend more than us each year but for the most part we both shop in the same transfer fee markets. It’s mind numbing some of the shite we’ve been lumbering on with for the past 8 seasons. Can’t get every transfer right but a success rate of about 2 in 10 just can’t continue when you’re main rival is hitting 5/6 out of 10 every season. 

They have signed a lot of shite over the years too, but they can afford it more than we can. Both financially and in terms of success. 

You can do it all over the park. We paid £3.5m for Lammers, they paid £1.5m for O'Riley. Vickers is probably the player with the biggest transfer fee in their team right now, but the vast majority of their starting 11 walk into our starting 11.