*****Official St Mirren vs Rangers match thread*****

53 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

3 points is alI I want ..... 3 fucking points in the bag Rangers ....... Hello !!!

Just get it done Lads.

🇬🇧

I think we'll do well in the split mate. But hate to think we've totally fucked it v RC and Dundee. That's unforgivable. 

We could have been 2 points ahead, now 3 points behind and a worse GD now too. Sickening!

11 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I think we'll do well in the split mate. But hate to think we've totally fucked it v RC and Dundee. That's unforgivable. 

We could have been 2 points ahead, now 3 points behind and a worse GD now too. Sickening!

5 points ahead if you include Motherwell.

After the County result, even before Dundee, I gave up on the league.  And yet, now, we have a 5-game mini-league ahead, and really, although they are favourites, anything can happen.  It was theirs to lose at one point, then it was ours to lose, any of the other 4 teams can take points off either of us, so - just win tomorrow and see what happens . . . .

10 minutes ago, BelfastWillie said:

After the County result, even before Dundee, I gave up on the league.  And yet, now, we have a 5-game mini-league ahead, and really, although they are favourites, anything can happen.

So what changed your mind? Genuine question

20 minutes ago, BelfastWillie said:

5 points ahead if you include Motherwell.

After the County result, even before Dundee, I gave up on the league.  And yet, now, we have a 5-game mini-league ahead, and really, although they are favourites, anything can happen.  It was theirs to lose at one point, then it was ours to lose, any of the other 4 teams can take points off either of us, so - just win tomorrow and see what happens . . . .

Aye it's weird. The thing is when we play one another the Goal difference is always double for the winning team (for a win obviously). 

Nothings ever fucked till it's fucked. Just win our 2 games up until we face them. 

We overtook they cunts on GD by a fair bit at one point, then let it slide. Don't care what any cunt says, if you're beating a team, keep going to pummel them. 

6 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

So what changed your mind? Genuine question

I don't know.  I suppose I was so pissed off after the last two league games, that after each of them I just threw in the towel, but then got a bit more perspective. The contest is entering its final phase, it's still in out hands, all the other teams have got the beating of either of us on a good day, so everything is up for grabs.  

1 hour ago, BelfastWillie said:

I don't know.  I suppose I was so pissed off after the last two league games, that after each of them I just threw in the towel, but then got a bit more perspective. The contest is entering its final phase, it's still in out hands, all the other teams have got the beating of either of us on a good day, so everything is up for grabs.  

Good man. Not over until it’s over. Treble hwfg

changing my team because of updates.

Butland

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Sterling

Diomande Cantwell

Silva      Dessers        Lawrence

7 hours ago, BelfastWillie said:

That’s it. They will be feeling the pressure too and are not exactly on fire themselves. Somehow I think we will do it and go on to win the league.