*****Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread*****

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Heroes to some unfortunately. Wouldnā€™t say hate but Iā€™ve never despised the majority of this team more than i ever have supporting us. At least in the lower leagues we knew we were shite. But this is a squad and club taking home Ā£64m in wages a year, the highest in the country and this is what we get in return. Itā€™s absolutely shameful

I honestly can't remember a team where virtually every player offers nothing, we've had some poor teams over the years at times, but usually theres a couple of players at least who give you hope. These players destroy hope, theyre utterly pathetic.

Just now, BigBearButt said:

We are starting games with players who cannot be fucked. Mainly barasic, lunny and Silva.Ā 

I mean sorry but what chance do you have? Can't believe the manager hasn't sussed out some of these chancers yet

There is fuck all alternatives - thats the problem. Manager will have them sussed out a long time ago. He said a while back that he learns more from players when things arent going well. Hes had plenty to learn lately then..

Just now, BigBearButt said:

We are starting games with players who cannot be fucked. Mainly barasic, lunny and Silva.Ā 

I mean sorry but what chance do you have? Can't believe the manager hasn't sussed out some of these chancers yet

That's my biggest concern. Clement seems to have fallen into the same trap countless other managers have before him putting trust in a bunch of bottle merchant shower of overpaid shite.Ā 

Just now, Redmond7 said:

I honestly can't remember a team where virtually every player offers nothing, we've had some poor teams over the years at times, but usually theres a couple of players at least who give you hope. These players destroy hope, theyre utterly pathetic.

that's what happens with a shite captain.

Just now, Dado'sMulls said:

Haven't enjoyed watching us at all this season tbh

Agree. Weā€™ve rarely looked comfortable and even when winning havenā€™t really strung together much quality. Squad is clearly wanting and needs a massive clear out.Ā 

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Barisic has been fine.

Maybe point to the likes of Diomande and Cantwell who've been wank?

Our standards have dropped so far that this lot are unrecognisable as a Rangers team and we have had some poor teams in recent times. But given the collective wage bill this has to rank as the worst. Chasing a title and playing a side down to ten men and this is the shite we are seeing.Ā 

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

There isnā€™t anything drastic he can do the bench is dire.

The he needs to change formation, or come up with something tactically to help us create some decent opportunities. That's what he's paid for.Ā 

1 minute ago, spanther22 said:

Been like this for so long, you would never think they are still in the hunt for a title. Itā€™s fucking patheticĀ 

We aren't in the hunt for a title and these imposters know it .