"One Night in May" (1999 Title Film)

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Doubt any of them will watch it tbh unless the manager sits them down and makes them watch 

Every modern player gives it the same line “massive club, loads of history….” but they are just soundbites I doubt any of them really know what the club means to us all and that being a part of it is a privilege and honour that not many players get the opportunity for. You don’t get the extra 10% during games as a result, they go home after games like Ross county and forget all about it.

That looks excellent. 

Loved McCann's words there. "We were going to Parkhead to WIN the league". 

Had to do a double take when i saw Porrini there. How different does he look with hair and without the beard?! 

Looks younger than he did 25 years ago! 🤣

Ooft. 25 years ago. What a fucking team that was. From wee Dick saying beating them wasn't important, as long as we won the league, to going there and skelping them to win it there was just unbelievable. Will never forget that night. 

5 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

What I'd give for a team with half the mentality and ability of that squad. Advocaat playing an almost fluid front 3 of Amato, Wallace and McCann just ripped them apart. The midfield with Gio and Albertz at their best with Amo and Hendry colossal at the back. Just total glory. 

McCann sums it all up

"We are going to win"

Albertz was probably my favourite player nxt to Davie Cooper. 

But big Amoruso was immense also. Look at the cunts he had to deal with in his time. 

Hartson, Sutton, Larsson. Guy was class, but probably not classed aswell as he should be. 

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Doubt any of them will watch it tbh unless the manager sits them down and makes them watch 

I still believe we can go there and win, but do they. 

That's only half the battle though. 

17 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I still believe we can go there and win, but do they

Do they fuck 

I still have blind hope we can somehow win the league but that’s all it is now. This team we have just now aren’t winners 

I think the best we can hope for next weekend is a draw and it’ll be a draw that comes about with us going behind first, they’ll absolutely batter us as usual in the first half 

6 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I still believe we can go there and win, but do they. 

I think you already know the answer to that question. They don't believe for a second they can win. They just don't want to take a tanking. I don't want it to turn into a bashing post but when the norm for the team is losing there then why should we believe any different? We've won there twice since beating them 3-1 in 2010. In that has includes at least 4 or 5 utter demolitions.