*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I just can't understand why we never get ahead of teams now, always fucking chasing games and making it 10 times harder for ourselves

It's because the defence is shite, has been shite for years, and we have failed to upgrade it over the past three summers.  Strong Rangers teams in the past were built on solid defences. If we don't get rid of the current clueless crew at the back, and their back ups, then we can forget being successful.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm starting to have a lot less confidence. Should still be seeing more evidence of a team moving, pressing, supporting properly and being in the right places.

Hear me out, what if he's chucked it with the squad too? Like we have.

Just waiting for the season to end and firing them out the door.

It's not at all professional, but it's all I can see for lack of shape, urgency, any sort of idea or plan etc.

5 minutes ago, Waltersfarm said:

The odds were already against us after father column cheated us with a red card that never was even a booking. But I still held out hope that we would win the last two games and that mob would throw it away. Edit we have got one back. This title isn't over yet. The odds undoubtledly are against us but imagine how mad they would be if we win this after they won most of the old firm games. 

Pass us the glue mate.

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Dundee look fitter, sharper and hungrier and genuinely, the more professional team at times. 

This squad plays massively beneath itself. It's so chronic man.

Bang on, most of them have been winging it for years, I'm just amazed we've let them away with it for so long.

6 minutes ago, Waltersfarm said:

The odds were already against us after father column cheated us with a red card that never was even a booking. But I still held out hope that we would win the last two games and that mob would throw it away. Edit we have got one back. This title isn't over yet. The odds undoubtledly are against us but imagine how mad they would be if we win this after they won most of the old firm games. 

You’re a lunatic.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Hear me out, what if he's chucked it with the squad too? Like we have.

Just waiting for the season to end and firing them out the door.

It's not at all professional, but it's all I can see for lack of shape, urgency, any sort of idea or plan etc.

He has a cup final. If that's the case, that's another massive worry.

He's a doing against that mob on the 25th away from losing a chunk of the support.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm starting to have a lot less confidence. Should still be seeing more evidence of a team moving, pressing, supporting properly and being in the right places.

Its like hes just persisting in doing the same thing over and over, if the players arent playing the way he wants get them out. I mean sure its limited options but I'm just not seeing anything that makes me think we can move forward anymore. A LOT of that is down to the players being useless cunts tbf, but after all this time in charge we should surely be seeing something that gives us hope. Im probably just being too harsh cos it fucking depressing watching this shite.

Will get worse when Yilmaz is subbed off.

Bench is up with worst its ever been.

As most are starting to say now, losing faith in Clement, I don't get what the plan is.

Fast transitions and pressing was it when he came in, get to wingers quickly to attack fullbacks.

It's can't just all be the players...what's the message and plan.

Set plays are chronic 

Defensive shape is erratic and exploited easily.

Ball up to forwards who can't link play or pass.

Fucking lol. Just end the season now. These absolute charlatans have well and truly chucked it. It’s hard to decided which of the useless cunts to hate more. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Starting to really worry about Clement.

This is as bad a team / run as I’ve seen since Gerrard joined. 

Pretty sure one of his biggest criticisms was that he found it difficult to turn a poor run of results around. Certainly looks that way just now. Our squad is pretty shite but ee dhould have more than enough to beat Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee.