*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

A push on the Gk doesn’t get ‘cancelled’ because there’s an incident elsewhere ya mad man. 

If there's a foul on our players too at the same time then they cancel out. Can't give two fouls at the same time.

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

It was poor. Hadnt put a foot wrong till then. For me though the initial mistake from scott shitey wright was even more unforgivable.

Wright should be a bench player at Dundee or Ross County and nowhere near Rangers. But Butland and not for the first time was ridiculous. 

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I have been hearing that for the best part of 15 years. Starting  to wear a bit thin. We are dangerously close to becoming the Espanyol of Scottish football, i.e an absolute irrelevance in the destination of honours and the obviously second rate team in the City we call home.. The absolute inability to beat that Scum in a meaningful game is now a major issue, and given that they are now double figures x6  in millions richer whilst we are now scrabbling around for the last grain of rice in the paddy field, the situation is rapidly approaching the untenable. 

Clement is not stupid, he will know fine well the massive disparity in finance between us and Them and quite frankly, what is looking like an increasingly impossible situation he finds himself in. I would not blame him if he walked away, but I doubt that he will give in,and his pride will result in him still be in place next season despite facing up to the seemingly impossible task of getting the better of that scum in even one game, never mind over the course of a season.

Fair enough.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We were dominant after the subs, no idea why some are ignoring this. The goal killed us. 

We had two or three great chances after Cantwell left the pitch!

It's like blaming Wrights fuck up for Butland. Wright fucked up but there's about another 3 or 4 bad moments after it.

Wright's not good enough and everyone already knows it, but there's another few players at fault after too.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Gaffer did well, other than Wright, team did well other than one awful moment. We were a little toothless, though. Only refereeing issues I have is with some of the yellows.

Pretty sickening all in.

You didn't have an issue with Scales pushing Sterling or obstructing Sima? Yet Raskin's push is given. All I want is consistency.

It's not balanced, and it hasn't been all season.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Tav is done btw. He doesn’t even bring pace to that side anymore and some of those balls he let Maeda win over the top were just pathetic 

His game has almost aged five years in the last couple of months it unreal how the game seems to be so difficult for him. So many miss placed passes or tackles, standing off wingers to allow them to cross almost unchallenged. Cannot go into next season with him as first choice.

4 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Missing a captain again today. Someone to encourage and drive us forward. Been missing all season 

Hard to drive a team forward when most of the time you can’t pass to a team mate. 
absoulutrly fucking honking performance from our (hopefully former) captain today.

I thought we played very well in a lot of spells today that mob brought fuck all .

Whilst we were hesitant at times we pushed on and certainly made loads of chances finishing at times could and should've been better .

It's getting beyond blatant now Walsh is a rat bastard any shoves previously didn't merit a var check like our players first half in or around the edge of their box but he misses the push on Raskin after Harte makes a meal of it all day it was one rule for them.and us .

The yellow for a ball won fairly first half was also a fucking disgrace .

The dirty cheating bastards needed bent officials to turn he game in their favour .

Absolutely fucking scunnered with that today but proud of the team .

Pc should get right in about the lot of the bent bastards and players voice their opinions also these cunts need called out.

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

no and i hope hes not here next season but this is beales players not clements he's pissing with a wee dick 

we'll see what he's got next season :lol:

Not Phil's fault he is a Rangers player. I'd have kept Cantwell on though. Least he can pass a ball at times.

Never want to see Wright play for us again.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Tav is done btw. He doesn’t even bring pace to that side anymore and some of those balls he let Maeda win over the top were just pathetic 

One that Butland had to race out and get was literally what he done 2 weeks ago for Lundstram OG. It’s fucking mental

Just now, Orangeclement said:

Can we afford the near 15 players we need to fix this squad, I don't think we can with the quality we want so I expect half these losers to still be here next season .

I think so. We’ve got a lot of big contracts coming to an end, and the potential to move more on, so there’s salary space to play with. We need Koppen to get rid of the likes of Wright, Goldson, and Tavernier. That’ll free up yet more wages. If we can get some decent fees for the likes of Butland and Yilmaz, we have plenty of scope to sign 12+ players. 

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Gaffer did well, other than Wright, team did well other than one awful moment. We were a little toothless, though. Only refereeing issues I have is with some of the yellows.

Pretty sickening all in.

Not for me. Big mistake taking Cantwell off and putting Wright on.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

One that Butland had to race out and get was literally what he done 2 weeks ago for Lundstram OG. It’s fucking mental

Butland knew it straight away he wasn't going to deal with it like any other full back would easily.

Finished. Fucking finished.

Off to Saudi.

Just now, bluenoz said:

You didn't have an issue with Scales pushing Sterling or obstructing Sima? Yet Raskin's push is given. All I want is consistency.

It's not balanced, and it hasn't been all season.

Yes. As I said in the other thread, yellows and freekicks were the things I had issues with. 

7 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Is it fuck and if it had happened the other way round it would have stood.

The difference is Butland and our defenders would have accepted it whereas their players were all round Walsh. 

Just now, Boybluesy said:

Not for me. Big mistake taking Cantwell off and putting Wright on.

Yeah, that's what I meant by 'other than Wright'. Just wrote the sentence lazily.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Not Phil's fault he is a Rangers player. I'd have kept Cantwell on though. Least he can pass a ball at times.

Never want to see Wright play for us again.

If Wright is still here after yet another window, we’re truly cursed. Should’ve been punted years ago. A useless winger who doesn’t get assists. He genuinely wouldn’t be guaranteed to get significant minutes for Aberdeen, Hearts, or Hibs. 

13 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Didn't even celebrate the goal as you knew every frame would be forensically analysed for anything to disallow it. Every 50/50 that's went to VAR has been disallowed for us. 

I was stupid enough to celebrate it, more fool me. I just forgot that VAR always fuck us over when playing the tarriers.