*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

Think some of our players are running scared, would rather sit it out on the side-lines than try and make up for the shit show that they served up in the last few weeks.

The team doctor should be having to put them in straight jackets to stop them from playing, no need. They capitulated along time ago. :sad: 

Butland

Tav Balogun Davies Sterling

Raskin Lundstram Diomande

McCausland Dessers Silva

Pretty grim tbh but with a patchwork back 4 shit out of form and fitness I can’t see a way of getting a creative player into the midfield.

Any win will do 🇬🇧

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Some want him to stick around too. He's another one who is out several times a season and when he does come back he makes a cunt of it.

Waste of time and money, squads riddled with these types.

McCrorie and Jack are away. Possibly Wright as well. That means if Souttar does we will be looking at bringing in anything between 3-5 Scottish players this window. It seriously hampers what we can do in the window.

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

McCrorie and Jack are away. Possibly Wright as well. That means if Souttar does we will be looking at bringing in anything between 3-5 Scottish players this window. It seriously hampers what we can do in the window.

The window screws us I know and realistically we can't get rid of them all but Souttar is so unreliable over the course it's a joke. Ryan Jack all over again.

54 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Get shankland comments incoming

Difficult situation for Clement but even if 60/70 percent fit he’s got to gamble on Balogun/Yilmaz or even Borna.

If that mob get the team lines and it has Fraser or King in defence or even both they’re going to frothing at mouth waiting to get at us.

10 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

One player doesn't make a team though, or it fucking shouldn't 

Well it wasnt just him but he was influential in how we played and set up that day 

We also had an on form lundstrum , were still getting a tune out of Kent every now and then and were able to make effective subs like Davis and Arfield that day. Team were also full of confidence and pure adrenaline from securing our place in a European semi final just a few nights before 

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Difficult situation for Clement but even if 60/70 percent fit he’s got to gamble on Balogun/Yilmaz or even Borna.

If that mob get the team lines and it has Fraser or King in defence or even both they’re going to frothing at mouth waiting to get at us.

It's going to be tough enough as it is. The thought of that doesn't bear thinking about.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Idah against King and Forest against Fraser. Add in Maeda against Tav plus Furuhashi mincing about waiting to pounce.

Fuck me thats a disaster in waiting.😬

Another utter clusterfuck incoming. Yilmaz doubtful too ? He can fuck off back to Turkey as well. 
I genuinely believe some of our squad don’t want to face them. 
Going into this game wanting most of our squad gone is weird as fuck. 
Clement is becoming more of a clown with every press conference - you just know it’ll be a horrendous line up tomorrow 

Those cunts will be rubbing their hands. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Idah against King and Forest against Fraser. Add in Maeda against Tav plus Furuhashi mincing about waiting to pounce.

Could be over by half time. How the fuck did we manage to get in such a fucking shambles of a state 

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I guess it depends on where we end up? The league is the priority next season. Maybe we go into Europe with a smaller squad but it boosts our league chances by giving Clement the domestic squad he wants..

If we make CL then things become easier. As we could have funds to go after the Scottish players who would actually improve us.

2 hours ago, ayro said:

Tbh Jack annoys me more than Lundstram, I understand that no player wants to be injured but I look at Dowell, Roofe and Balogun come back and break down but come back again and break down yet Jack does absolutely none of that unless it coincides with international duty, bit like Aaron Ramsey.

I am probably being unreasonable as don’t know the full story but I see Lundstram getting ripped apart on here and social media when he’s always made himself available for selection, even last season you  could clearly see he was carrying injury yet fuck all gets said about Jack when he supposedly “gets it”.

Yep. Jack should have been punted long ago. Roofe and co, quite rightly get slagged for being permanently injured yet there’s people who’d be giving Jack some game time tomorrow. 
An utter waste of space and a wage. 
Lazy prick will be on the Scotland flight if he gets a sniff though

Get him to fuck 

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Will be delighted if Idah is up against anyone from the start

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Will be delighted if Idah is up against anyone from the start

At best it’s probably Tav, Davies, Balogan and Sterling 

At worst Tav, Davies, King and Barasic 

Any player is getting plenty of joy facing either back four. 

Idah or anyone else will be over the moon facing that shite 

Just now, Swagger said:

At best it’s probably Tav, Davies, Balogan and Sterling 

At worst Tav, Davies, King and Barasic 

Any player is getting plenty of joy facing either back four. 

Idah or anyone else will be over the moon facing that shite 

Don't know how Sterling at LB is 'best'. He was very poor there at Ibrox and it totally affected all balance we had in the side.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Don't know how Sterling at LB is 'best'. He was very poor there at Ibrox and it totally affected all balance we had in the side.

Sterling can play multiple positions, excellent in most.

Not LB.

Honestly cant wait until 4.45pm tomorrow win or lose to see the last of most of these useless shitebags, ive followed Rangers for over 50 years and never hated players the way i do now, they sap every bit of hope out you.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye fuck knows what is best with the shite available. Not great whatever